B7 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February)

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

This only speaks to the fact that the ONLY people that dislike miron are the people on camcaps!! I personally have no problem with his presence and as mentioned before,I'm rooting for him to get laid lol....it's his birthday,hope he gets lucky tonight 🤞 

Well said … People speaking negative for a guy only because they would give everything at where he is tonight… it isn’t a coincidence that so many people joined , think about how Serafima’s birthday was some days ago that NOT EVEN ONE TENANT was either invited or passed by to wish her and in my opinion , the guy proves that he is always respects and they like him … But this is the world we are living unfortunately , degrading others in order to hide our own ENORMOUS problems and insecurity . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

W&W guest girl 'Ginger' looks like she has some perky nice size Tits Has anyone ever saw them ?  Shower ? 

She showed them earlier tonight in B5 when she changed clothes..

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, camerawolf said:

He is a nice guy , get off his back. Looks like you are the only one having a problem with him, you must be jealous.

ya right I'm the only one ...he's a scumbag and maybe you are the same ..so you defend his past  scumbag ways ... he's your kind of people  I get it