B7 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Or it could be that they're all total shite...😏

yes it could be that as well, however i noticed when it was setup in b4 that it definitely was not setup right.  i had an erachnid club style dartboard that i paid $500 for in 2005 and the most critical measurement was from the floor to the center of the dartboard has to be 5 feet 8 inches.  the arachnid board i bought was an all in one cabinet style dartboard and once put in place, the measurement from the floor to the center of the bull was 5 feet 8 inches.  just a little fyi

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes it could be that as well, however i noticed when it was setup in b4 that it definitely was not setup right.  i had an erachnid club style dartboard that i paid $500 for in 2005 and the most critical measurement was from the floor to the center of the dartboard has to be 5 feet 8 inches.  the arachnid board i bought was an all in one cabinet style dartboard and once put in place, the measurement from the floor to the center of the bull was 5 feet 8 inches.  just a little fyi

Thx for the info Frank but I played a lot of pub darts in my younger days. I'm sure their board isn't set up correctly either...👍

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I meant B7's, not my pub team's 🤣. Hey I used to take match night seriously, and stuck to just the 6 pints...😏

oh ok lol, i misunderstood you ha ha.  yeah, match nights were always taken seriously.  it made for a good payout at the end of the 12 week season!

• Upvote 1