B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

15 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's just a matter of time in my opinion.  why else would they have a male masseuse if he eventually wasn't going to participate?  i would think most women would use a female masseuse over a male so that they feel more comfortable.  however, with these girls and for the drama of the viewers it all makes sense why they use a male masseuse.

The best massage worldwide happens from men , they are stronger and better use of fingers and hands .. If anyone wishes to have a “ real “ massage , a man is needed .. the women - for the men - is mostly a fantasy , however there are some really great professionals .. but in order to relax and “ feel massaged “ , a man should be trusted .

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

interesting, who would of thought that a massage would cause the lymph (drainage) to go to the lymph nodes and then be discharged to the toilet.  i will need to further study this lymphatic massage stuff.

I don't know if that is the correct term. I translated and googled it and it show results about that massage. Is very popular here among women that want to "loose weight" without much effort. This massage removes the water excess from the body. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The best massage worldwide happens from men , they are stronger and better use of fingers and hands .. If anyone wishes to have a “ real “ massage , a man is needed .. the women - for the men - is mostly a fantasy , however there are some really great professionals .. but in order to relax and “ feel massaged “ , a man should be trusted .

do you think this man is on the rlc payroll?

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know if that is the correct term. I translated and googled it and it show results about that massage. Is very popular here among women that want to "loose weight" without much effort. This massage removes the water excess from the body. 

I googled it and came up with this;

Lymphatic drainage massages are often used to relieve lymphedema following breast cancer surgery. Other conditions that benefit from lymphatic drainage massages are:

• Rheumatoid arthritis: This is ongoing arthritis in your joints causing joint pain, swelling and stiffness.
  • Fibromyalgia: This condition causes chronic muscle and joint pain.
  • Chronic venous insufficiency: This happens when your leg veins aren't working effectively, making it hard for your blood to return to your heart from your legs.
  • Lipedema: This happens when excess fat accumulates in your lower body, blocking your lymphatic pathway and causing lymphedema.

all in all it's interesting to say the least!

5 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Is her time up?  Did Anthony break up with her?  I hate to see her so upset.

2 minutes ago, merz28 said:

why would they ask her to leave?  So many empty beds and Lavi is one of the few girls that is having fun and entertaining us.  Maybe RLC said she needed to create space from Anthony.  Not following the script.

Or is a family issue. I may never know.