B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

it's time for these squatters to leave the apartments so someone new can replace them.  i understand that if they love living in barcelona they don't have to squat in an apartment to do so.  they need to find them an apartment of their own and get the hell off rlc.  half of barcelona is rlc employee's anyway!  it's time for rlc to get back to the 90 days or less strategy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it's time for these squatters to leave the apartments so someone new can replace them.  i understand that if they love living in barcelona they don't have to squat in an apartment to do so.  they need to find them an apartment of their own and get the hell off rlc.  half of barcelona is rlc employee's anyway!  it's time for rlc to get back to the 90 days or less strategy.

Couldn't disagree more - I love watching Lavi. Happy to have her stick around. Lara, Sera - not in the least...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

Couldn't disagree more - I love watching Lavi. Happy to have her stick around. Lara, Sera - not in the least...

the point was to get back to how they used to do things before covid hit.  these long tenant stays are not rlc's saving grace!

• Upvote 1

Just now, FrankZabba said:

the point was to get back to how they used to do things before covid hit.  these long tenant stays are not rlc's saving grace!

however, with bogdan being more and more in control of rlc barcelona, things will never change!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

Says the person who doesn’t pay a cent to watch but he claims he can have an opinion of what needs to be done … Ok … 😤

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1