B1 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February / March)

Noldus

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I turn on RLC and top cam was a do nothing wrapped in a blanket on the couch. You people are pathetic. 😄

There are thousands of viewers out there.  It's just not top cammed by what viewers that post on a forum. 

• Upvote 1

Seeing Kimberly  in B1 is a total WTF … From anyone in the Barcelona apartments , she is honestly  the last that i would see messing up with Serafima or falling under her spider’s web spell let’s say …. If I can translate this , it looks like Serafima showed some of the girls to “ her friends “ and I would say that she suggested to Kimberly to go out and meet “ these friends “ , as maybe some or one ? showed interest trying to know her .. 

Now , continuing the speculation , there are two parallel lines that are going to be followed . The first is the “ known “ past of Serafima who , as it has been admitted , mentioned repeatedly  and posted many times here in this forum , she works as a “ mean “ to introduce girls to her friends . It doesn’t mean that it is for any “ money “ reasons and can be just for simply Kimberly to finally escape her isolation and socialize , which is fantastic and after the toxic ( according to her ) place she needs to live and share with the others . Therefore it is a nice thing , the questions and objections have to do that Serafima out of nowhere is the girl to share and not Alsu or Britney or Raniya .. 

The second way ( and the worse scenario ) is that Kimberly becomes Serafima’s bitch and follows her example , that is adapting completely a same lifestyle with Serafima , that is not sharing anything in her luxury living place and using it just to be naked , taking showers and sleep .. BUT .. maybe we can in the end all say a “ BIG “ thank you to Serafima if she’s the responsible one to have Kimberly meet people and she can start inviting in the villa and in that way , take her revenge and irritate the others 😂🤣 This is the positive scenario but as was said , Serafima behind all this , who can actually  think anything positive for our lovely Kimberly ? I personally wish her all the success of the world if it is a date that Serafima has arranged and in the end , maybe this changes Kimberly’s life in B7 …

Crucial day , let’s see .. But with Serafima ? 😱😱😱🤯🥶

• Haha 2