B1 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February / March)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I understand that Sera would take this opportunity. I question was on RLC. Really? The only option that they had was Sera? Isn't there any other girl available? Couldn't they bring any other former tenant for a month or two? Then Sera comes in, bring another boring friend and leave a room empty for nearly a month because either RLC is afraid to bring a new girl to that room or Sera can't find a replacement.

I hope that things will change drastically for the summer and their time to begin this change, during the spring, is really close by.

You always need to remember that it is up to the local ones to accept or not , which as I see it , this is mainly the issue . I don’t think that RLC isn’t approaching other girls from Barcelona but it looks like they get lots of denials .. plus , the girls who have now appeared repeatedly in RLC , they have a really strong and determined attitude / personality and if they would join , they would only accept major “ positions “ and possible apartments . I mean , for example , Gina , what is it for her to prove ? She has done it all , she would go back only if she gets 4 maybe 5,000 per month , maybe the penthouse bed in the villa because - let’s be honest again - this is exactly what Gina deserves according to what has offered to RLC . Then we have people living in Spain , Ulyana , Harley , Kylie and Rus , Claire and Carlos , I don’t think RLC wants to fill the beds with the couples and also recent ones  ( after all they could only do in B5 ) , the two mentioned girls were a treasure for RLC and think how Harley was treated for her participation and Ulyana who was getting alerts and notifications from RLC because she was revealing lots of the villa location while posting on Instagram and so many other girls who do this even on daily basis , they go unnoticed .. In any case , as it is known here from long term forum members , in the past trying to enter the RLC business , the girls would make a queue from Barcelona to Madrid 😂😂 let’s say and nowadays RLC struggles .. it looks that the bonuses have “ died “ , the benefits are much less in the past and of course the salaries not in a level for girls to accept this job , especially when other tenants across other RLC cities have been hiding their private life and have been getting paid double perhaps for just opening legs and masturbating .. 

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You always need to remember that it is up to the local ones to accept or not , which as I see it , this is mainly the issue . I don’t think that RLC isn’t approaching other girls from Barcelona but it looks like they get lots of denials .. plus , the girls who have now appeared repeatedly in RLC , they have a really strong and determined attitude / personality and if they would join , they would only accept major “ positions “ and possible apartments . I mean , for example , Gina , what is it for her to prove ? She has done it all , she would go back only if she gets 4 maybe 5,000 per month , maybe the penthouse bed in the villa because - let’s be honest again - this is exactly what Gina deserves according to what has offered to RLC . Then we have people living in Spain , Ulyana , Harley , Kylie and Rus , Claire and Carlos , I don’t think RLC wants to fill the beds with the couples and also recent ones  ( after all they could only do in B5 ) , the two mentioned girls were a treasure for RLC and think how Harley was treated for her participation and Ulyana who was getting alerts and notifications from RLC because she was revealing lots of the villa location while posting on Instagram and so many other girls who do this even on daily basis , they go unnoticed .. In any case , as it is known here from long term forum members , in the past trying to enter the RLC business , the girls would make a queue from Barcelona to Madrid 😂😂 let’s say and nowadays RLC struggles .. it looks that the bonuses have “ died “ , the benefits are much less in the past and of course the salaries not in a level for girls to accept this job , especially when other tenants across other RLC cities have been hiding their private life and have been getting paid double perhaps for just opening legs and masturbating .. 

Well, then we will begin to watch RLC closing some Barcelona's apartments. Is better to have few tenants being well paid and happy then a bunch of unhappy tenants that just want to spend the whole day off the apartment.

Edited by thinga69
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, wooders78 said:

7 weeks since elettra left and still no replacement, no one wants easy money

As I once said, if a girl has no problem showing her pussy in front of the camera, she certainly earns a lot more with OnlyFans

46 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, then we will begin to watch RLC closing some Barcelona's apartments. Is better to have few tenants being well paid and happy then a bunch of unhappy tenants that just want to spend the hole day off the apartment.

I totally agree but we aren’t the people who run the business and they for sure seem to know what they are doing if we see that they managed to survive to major site closing incidents , the closing of the Russian apartments and the Covid era .. I think RLC surprise us when we least expect , let’s be patient and wait for the spring and summer .. there are many complains currently and people here at the forum saying that they aren’t willing to renew subscriptions , I would only say then that imagine how it is with people who ignore this site Camcaps and think the same .. 

If we the paying subscribers and people who keep the site alive and we are mainly responsible for the tenants payrolls can see all this and of course suggest or address them with ideas / requests , I don’t think they don’t take into account what’s going on or happening .. let’s see . 

Let there be Alsu today … Who’s next for Serafima ? ( however - and like Serafima - Alsu’s boy meetings are also English speaking exactly as we have heard Serafima’s ones ) … Let’s see if Tani is the next in the line .. 

• Noldus changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February / March)