B1 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February / March)

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They are going to arrive right on time......of the end of the party

Pretty sure that's their goal. Then they can just go to whatever off-camera party they're actually wanting to attend. They're literally going to arrive 3-4 hours after most of the other guests, despite living much closer.

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, timber said:

Pretty sure that's their goal. Then they can just go to whatever off-camera party they're actually wanting to attend. They're literally going to arrive 3-4 hours after most of the other guests, despite living much closer.

B5 is already way too crowded. It's one of the worst places they can have parties in. Small. Noicy. Poor camera angles. And everything is so dark in there. So honestly, I don't blame them for not attending. But I totally agree with your frustration, they have been partying off-camera way too much, it is time for them to start bringing some of that action they are having back on camera.

B4 is a perfect place. Huge living room. Big kitchen. Many bedrooms. Great outdoor areas.

So far it has been very disappointing. Alsu is more gone than she is present. 

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, timber said:

What an absolutely awful apartment.

You are too polite with the word “ awful “ , when the girls “ play “ with the people who pay for their employment , I don’t know if it is anything worse than this and therefore “ more severe “ words come in my mind out of this attitude…