B1 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February / March)

53 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

For a bunch of people who dislike Sera. You sure spend most of your time chatting about her than other tenants🤣

Threats of unsubscribing from rlc and never paying attention to her but, here you are fixated on the same tenant that drives you crazy. Nothing but a bunch of jokers on this thread🤣

A woman who is a fantasy and an untouchable imagination for the majority here , it is normal .. even a masturbation will calm things down a bit , this is always the result when a woman who is amazing , can’t be seen performing anything sexual or of course a woman that men here would be insanely  happy to accompany them just for 5 minutes for a big entrance anywhere …. BUT … for the ones who we see apart from that , I believe the problem is that she’s a definition of a pure ice cold woman , I don’t even think she might get any feelings while in private moments … show us a smile , a reaction , something …

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A woman who is a fantasy and an untouchable imagination for the majority here , it is normal .. even a masturbation will calm things down a bit , this is always the result when a woman who is amazing , can’t be seen performing anything sexual or of course a woman that men here would be slight happy to accompany them just for 5 minutes and a big entrance anywhere …. BUT … for the ones who we see apart from that , I believe the problem is that she’s a definition of a pure ice cold woman , I don’t even think she might get any feelings while in private moments … show us a smile , a reaction , something

This is why I feel nothing about her. Isn't because I don't find her attractive, she's the kind of woman that need make up, but I don't see any emotion from her. If someone said that she's a robot I would believe.

• Haha 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

This is why I feel nothing about her. Isn't because I don't find her attractive, she's the kind of woman that need make up, but I don't see any emotion from her. If someone said that she's a robot I would believe.

That’s the deepest problem with her , no smiles , no tears , no reactions .. and her constant look with the same sitting position and checking her phone , I can’t think of someone else having this same routine .. the only think that keeps her on top cameras is her absolute ease of nudity , she absolutely loves to show her “ weapons “ … And RLC obviously is satisfied from the algorithms and … she’s a local Barcelona girl .. still , look , she quit RLC all of a sudden last time because she found a boyfriend , it makes you wonder why this can’t happen now once again .. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s the deepest problem with her , no smiles , no tears , no reactions .. and her constant look with the same sitting position and checking her phone , I can’t think of someone else having this same routine .. the only think that keeps her on top cameras is her absolute ease of nudity , she absolutely loves to show her “ weapons “ … And RLC obviously is satisfied from the algorithms and … she’s a local Barcelona girl .. still , look , she quit RLC all of a sudden last time because she found a boyfriend , it makes you wonder why this can’t happen now once again .. 

Maybe because she's getting older and is becoming hard to find a boyfriend?

I can see some old guys wanting her by his side, but maybe that isn't what she's looking for.

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What guy would want to be with a woman as ice cold as Sera.....not me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

She might look better, but I can't get past her bitchy sad look on her face.

did you see the big smile for her birthday pics ... it must have hurt her cheeks,  seemed so alien  lol  I now prefer this demure , solemn face better 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

What guy would want to be with a woman as ice cold as Sera.....not me.

pick me ... wooo hoo   I'll fuck the ugly one  but she aint that ugly and I could use someone who cleans so damn good 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

another slow, deliberate bate by the ice Queen   it's her way... always that slow, long, rub into a  wet dripping puddle  ..lol I do wish her lots of puddles but who knows what the hell she is doing down there ?? 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

another slow, deliberate bate by the ice Queen   it's her way... always that slow, long, rub into a  wet dripping puddle  ..lol I do wish her lots of puddles but who knows what the hell she is doing down there ?? 

It's called baiting. 😉

• Haha 1