B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

7 minutes ago, dragi said:

They wanted to go to B7, Bogdan was upset

did they actually go there ??  I suspected  because Alsu is fkg wierd that way   Tease poor Ant  

AND THEN FUCK THE WHOLE MOOD OF B4    DUMB BITCH   SHE CAN LEAVE ANYTIME SOON 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

oh we knew that  coming into tonight .. they have long proved that 

but tonight in Lingerie doing nothing ... doesn't hurt my feelings 

They are a fucking joke, just more baiting and no bating.

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

They are a fucking joke, just more baiting and no bating.

and boring  ( but extreme boring all over RLC tonight ) .... but at least trying to have girly fun...no B7 douchebags and long conversations  

Tani who spent the evening sending messages, often with a little smile, it was to a man for sure, but impossible to know if it was Tim, she took pictures of her and sent him, she received one of the flowers today for Valentine's day, a gift from Tim or from someone else? No facetime with Tim after this "party" while it is usually the best time for them. This is just speculation, because again this morning they talked... I'm trying to spice this place up 🙂

9 minutes ago, dragi said:

Tani who spent the evening sending messages, often with a little smile, it was to a man for sure, but impossible to know if it was Tim, she took pictures of her and sent him, she received one of the flowers today for Valentine's day, a gift from Tim or from someone else? No facetime with Tim after this "party" while it is usually the best time for them. This is just speculation, because again this morning they talked... I'm trying to spice this place up 🙂

She sucks and needs to leave. 

• Upvote 1