B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

You may think that I'm joking or that someone stole my account, but I still believe in Vera & Una. Una just needs one more fingering like she did last week and Vera might get more comfortable. RLC is a marathon, not a sprint. 😁

This more like a 100 mile hardship race.

I'm going to miss Anya. (I was not a fan of her tattoo's)  She was entertaining, willing to play and tease. I was hoping for a playtime between Anya and Tereza, without that desperate, hovering, insecure Timur ....  but no.  I'll never understand what she was thinking, allowing Moron to sleep next to her. Well, she paid for that error in judgment by Moron humping her under the covers as she slept. I enjoyed her stay. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I'm going to miss Anya. (I was not a fan of her tattoo's)  She was entertaining, willing to play and tease. I was hoping for a playtime between Anya and Tereza, without that desperate, hovering, insecure Timur ....  but no.  I'll never understand what she was thinking, allowing Moron to sleep next to her. Well, she paid for that error in judgment by Moron humping her under the covers as she slept. I enjoyed her stay. 

everybody can find something to like or dislike  but for me (and especially the tease with Tereza)) another Highly Uneventful participant...

Oh Well   NEXT

• Haha 1

il y a 25 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

tout le monde peut trouver quelque chose à aimer ou à ne pas aimer mais pour moi (et surtout la taquinerie avec Tereza)) un autre participant très sans incident ...

Eh bien SUIVANT

11 h 33 Svetlana en B4, elle vient préparer l'ex chambre d'Anya

I still think Anya's sudden move from B-2 to B-4 with Svetlana helping her pack was because the girl or girls RLC had slotted for the penthouse with Taylor leaving didn't arrive for one reason or other.  Anya seemed more engaged in the project while living in B-2.  In B-4, not so much.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

I still think Anya's sudden move from B-2 to B-4 with Svetlana helping her pack was because the girl or girls RLC had slotted for the penthouse with Taylor leaving didn't arrive for one reason or other.  Anya seemed more engaged in the project while living in B-2.  In B-4, not so much.

Maybe Lara was set to join but Anya asked a few more days to stay in the project so she had to move to the penthouse since Britney was also moving in. Complicated.

Hace 13 horas, ddhm dijo:

Trae de vuelta a Ulyana y dale el dormitorio principal sola... y luego, 2023 será el año en que la villa resucitará para siempre... 

Hace 13 horas, jetlag8 dijo:

traería de vuelta a Radi, Ulyana y Mathilda.

No Way Bird GIF