B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Anthony trying to impress Brittney !   

this guy take the girls just like a piece of meat and Britney is the next on the list

but if I was him with his poor sexual performence I would hide !

I have not liked Tim before for some reasons but Anthony is worse than Tim

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, switch said:

this guy take the girls just like a piece of meat and Britney is the next on the list

I don't know if Ant have what it need$ to have sex with Britney, but maybe she's generous, or drunk.

27 minutes ago, switch said:

Always getting a free meal. should buy his own food.

1 hour ago, switch said:

I don’t like  Anthony for a shit thing he did to Loraine ( and this will always hunt him and the personal disgrace opinion i have for him ) but honestly , i don’t understand what he does wrong .. He doesn’t promise anything , he fucks what he moves exactly like he should do being single … I don’t think that the girls don’t know his past , I don’t think that the girls don’t like him , find him unattractive or annoying .. he takes care his body , his quite athletic and yes he fucks whoever 😂🤣😂 This is how men of his age should think being single , the more the better and he is not hurting anyone … Lavika has fucked nearly 10 , Marlene fucked around the same number … BUT AGAIN , when men are successful with women , the hate towards them is U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E … let’s start , Paul , what Leora finds on him ? Alberto , how Martina can still be with him ? And then , Timur and why he can’t proceed in more free sexual things with Tereza  and have threesomes or whatever , pff , what a protective guy not letting Tereza free .. And then , even more , Samson and his facial expressions , Thor who fucked like only Cesar / Bruno did the “ everyone loves Holly “ , Tim who was banging an absolute sex expert , incredible Tani . And who can forget the “ war “ that Hakeem was facing because per week he was fucking 1-2 women …For me , we should accept that all of these guys simply live a single’s life , it is the greatness of being mid 20s or 30s and all of experiences in life are offered easily if you want to enjoy it .. and ALL of these guys are trying to .. it isn’t their mistake if the majority here is married 20-40, 45 years with someone , divorced , alone or single and far from society … What they should do , go to a monastery or marry their first big love ? 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Le 2/14/2023 à 3:51 AM, northguy a dit :

Yep. So the Russians were harder to get, Russia moving away from the west.

And since the invasion of Ukraine in 2014, they were also

harder to get. And of course much worse after Feb. 24 last year.

Why would most of the tenants have to be Russian? Can't they find Western/Middle European Girls, as they're now in Prague, Rome, Barcelona,... anyway?

• Upvote 1

so Rani must have a date? travel plans ?  she packed a small suitcase, but more importantly long bath, full body shave ( nice little titties , nice round ass ( thanks free cams) in a good mood laughing with the girls .... 

• Sad 1