B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

is there not a microscopic part of her cunt and pumped up tits that you guys haven't  zoomed in on 1000 times ???

and besides pushing her pussy at camera 11 ??   I don't recall one bit of personality or social excitement 

new meat !!!!

I think Radi had personality, she just wouldn't let guys take advantage of her like other girls, and she has been very social while visiting other apartments, she just doesn't drink alcohol. In the approximately 10 months Radi has been gone look what we have gotten as replacements Ailey, Kassandra, Lara. Alsu, Rani, Vera, Una, not to mention 4 dumb guys. Give me Radi any day over the likes of that.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

RLC geht seit vielen Monaten bergab ... Es korrespondiert mit der Ankunft der Jungs ( Thor, Samson, Miron und Anthony ) ... Mehr Mädchen wären interessanter als Solo-Jungs ... Ich bin ok dafür Jungs, die in Paaren sind, wenn sie in das Projekt kommen, aber NICHT als Solo kommen !! RLC wird besser sein mit Mädchen, die in dem Projekt sein WOLLEN (nicht nutzlos wie Sera, Rani) ... und Zhanna, es sei denn, sie ändert sich  

Der relative und dann auch absolute Niedergang des RLC-Projektes vollzog und vollzieht sich immer in Wellen, wenn man so will. Die letzte Welle die ich erkennen kann fing schon spätestens im Frühjahr/Sommer 2021 an und dauert bis in die Gegenwart an. Ein paar Zwischenhochs konnten aber an der Tendenz nichts ändern. Über die Ursachen kann ich nur spekulieren und das liegt mir nicht.so gut. Ob es an CORONA lag oder an Veränderungen der Visapolitik der EU oder am schwindenden Angebot an hochklassigen Teilnehmerinnen .. wer weiß ? Die Hereinnahme von , höflich ausgedrückt, ungeeigneten männlichen Akteuren gehört m.E. zu den Strohhalmen an denen sich RLC hofft aus dem Tiefziehen zu können.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

There is only one the deserves that room:

THE QUEEN 👑

Again … there was only successor of the top ever RLC tenant ( which has always been Leora ) who when appeared , she claimed that title , that means she was ready to become the next big thing of RLC if we hadn’t got “ The Purge “ … and this is Ulyana . A look on her topic back on the days when she was introduced with Marat , the very first one to be called in the now Venera & Lion’s apartment so as a desperately RLC back on the days trying to keep on cameras the most popular ones , well , this was supposed to be the New Queen … but .. Radislava hadn’t many sympathies amongst the rest of the girls and as I have said , for me , having locked in a room 2/3 of a day a person just to be naked and spreading the legs on cameras , isn’t what I would pay or tune in … BUT … Radislava enjoyed the cameras and loved this “job “ … BUT … the same did Ulyana .. so , let’s see . Maybe we get Ulyana and Harley 😆 since they seem to be traveling or living together the last months … 

Still , the best moments of the penthouse have been always when  a tenant was alone … who forgets Olya , even Megan … 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Again … there was only successor of the top ever RLC tenant ( which has always been Leora ) who when appeared , she claimed that title , that means she was ready to become the next big thing of RLC if we hadn’t got “ The Purge “ … and this is Ulyana . A look on her topic back on the days when she was introduced with Marat , the very first one to be called in the now Venera & Lion’s apartment so as a desperately RLC back on the days trying to keep on cameras the most popular ones , well , this was supposed to be the New Queen … but .. Radislava hadn’t many sympathies amongst the rest of the girls and as I have said , for me , having locked in a room 2/3 of a day a person just to be naked and spreading the legs on cameras , isn’t what I would pay or tune in … BUT … Radislava enjoyed the cameras and loved this “job “ … BUT … the same did Ulyana .. so , let’s see . Maybe we get Ulyana and Harley 😆 since they seem to be traveling or living together the last months … 

Still , the best moments of the penthouse have been always when  a tenant was alone … who forgets Olya , even Megan … 

I believe that RLC realized how stupid is the idea to place two girls on the same bed, unless they know that the girls aren't going to bring guy over any way. Even if one menages to get one of the guys, I guess only Miron is available, the other will always have to leave the room.

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I think Radi had personality, she just wouldn't let guys take advantage of her like other girls, and she has been very social while visiting other apartments, she just doesn't drink alcohol. In the approximately 10 months Radi has been gone look what we have gotten as replacements Ailey, Kassandra, Lara. Alsu, Rani, Vera, Una, not to mention 4 dumb guys. Give me Radi any day over the likes of that.

well if you put it like that  lol

I'm not going to argue personality etc... to each their own  Radi has devoted superfans ... 

I so agree with the comparison of these stooges you list ..  to taking  Radi over them 

I still would risk new meat  because that's how Radi's  and Venera\s and  other sweet talent come in .. 

Radi had her turn ..got the screenshot, saw the video,  just tired of the retreads,,,,,  but as you say it could be worse 

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

The relative and then absolute decline of the RLC project took place and always takes place in waves, if you will. The last wave I can see started in spring/summer 2021 at the latest and continues to the present. However, a few intermediate highs could not change the trend. I can only speculate about the causes and that suits me nicht.so well. Whether it was due to CORONA or changes in the EU's visa policy or the dwindling supply of high-class participants. Who knows? The inclusion of, to put it politely, unsuitable male actors is, in my opinion, one of the straws on which RLC hopes to be able to get out of the deep draw.

unsuitable male actors   a good way to put it    lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Don't know if this Forums constant rant and complaints ( to RLC) against the just drop in duo from B7 has made a difference ???  but I haven't seen them around for days including Anya's goodbye ...  awesome 

14 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Don't know if this Forums constant rant and complaints ( to RLC) against the just drop in duo from B7 has made a difference ???  but I haven't seen them around for days including Anya's goodbye ...  awesome 

Tani and Raniya are just painting, Mark...albeit naked bodies. They're pretty good, imo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

hopefully someone will comment on what  the girlies are doing on the LR floor ,,, seems epic 

Tani and Raniya are just painting, Mark...albeit naked bodies. They're pretty good, imo

Sorry, I tied this to your other post by mistake...🤪

• Thanks 1