B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

18 hours ago, moritzmax said:

The day after tomorrow you'll be radical and paid. More than two days of abstinence is not possible.

sad but true, many rlc users can't stay a week without a suscription because they are too addict with  rlc

they can complain every days because rlc is boring etc... but the constat is they are still suscribers...

personally I am not happy with the rlc management theses days and the content so I am back with the free cams till something interesting happen on the site

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

One thing is CERTAIN !  With ALL the entire actual CAST in the RLC project, NOBODY deserves the big suite upstairs in B4 !!  NOBODY !!  Maybe W ! 

There is only one the deserves that room:

THE QUEEN 👑

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

RADI 💖🥰💖

is there not a microscopic part of her cunt and pumped up tits that you guys haven't  zoomed in on 1000 times ???

and besides pushing her pussy at camera 11 ??   I don't recall one bit of personality or social excitement 

new meat !!!!

Since many months, RLC is going down and down ... It corresponds with the arrival of the boys ( Thor, Samson, Miron and Anthony ) ... More girls would be more interesting than solo guys ... I'm ok for guys that are in couples when they come in the project but NOT coming as solo !!  RLC will be better with girls who WAT TO BE IN THE PROJECT ( not useless like Sera, Rani ) ... and Zhanna unless she changes  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5