B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

1 minute ago, northguy said:

True, but things has changed. Putin appealing to his

political base (orthodox catholics), has changed the laws

in recent years. His story is that homosexuals are

western decadence.

Deny homosexuality but they allow Incest in Russia to be legal makes no sense to me.   

Churches should just keep their nose out of politics and peoples personal lives.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I think twice under the blanket in B1.

and nude in the kitchen a few times (drunk with Gina )  but so odd from such a grand splash opening,  to barely a ripple since ??

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Deny homosexuality but they allow Incest in Russia to be legal makes no sense to me.   

Churches should just keep their nose out of politics and peoples personal lives.

Politics are not rational, certainly not in Putin's Russia.

• Upvote 1

Note that I wrote like this: Being a lesbian or bisexual for Kristy is very dangerous because in Russia he is prosecuted by law so if Kristy wants to live her story she has to keep it hidden. The penalties are different and can go as far as deportation

56 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I believe you date a lot of Russians and I explained how easy it is to have enemies

With the news that Taylor has returned to Barcelona, I don't doubt anything anymore. I hope you're right, they make a cute couple and they seemed really in love in that last week

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Note that I wrote like this: Being a lesbian or bisexual for Kristy is very dangerous because in Russia he is prosecuted by law so if Kristy wants to live her story she has to keep it hidden. The penalties are different and can go as far as deportation

On top of that, a lot of attacks in the streets from people

on homosexuals has been reported.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, poncherello said:

100% serious   I have a number of Russian friends who speak of the danger and risk from community and law 

we see it on our news as well  (always makes it on news during world wide Pride week )

I just read a number of posts about RLC hiring Russian & Ukrainian girls only for the most part which is true except for Taylor, Luna and Martina because RLC doesn't have to pay these girls high salaries which is true.

Let me add to this economic reason, as RLC gives fake names to all participants to hide their own identity to keep them safe online.  Also, RLC chooses the girls from Russia and Ukraine to be participants because they speak either Russian or Ukrainian only and most of the people watch RLC (including me) don't understand Russian or Ukrainian.

The only people can understand these two languages are mostly live in Russia and Ukraine and they can't access RLC's website and similar sites from inside these two countries due to their internet laws.

My conclusion is that RLC intentionally hires girls from either Russia or Ukraine only so the majority of the viewers will never understand anything the girls talk about especially what is going on in their lives from their many hours of chatting and gossiping as another layer of protecting their identities.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3