B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

11 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

I don't think it's that deep but If Taylor really did come back to Spain after her trip to Italy like someone here said, I can't find another reason other than Kristy

Taylor did say to the others at B4, that she would like

to come back to be together with them again.

She saw them as friends.

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Really thought Brittney, by moving to B4, would have been more fun and opened !!  10PM and already to bed !!  😡

after that 1 blowout evening  zero !!!  nothing to prove ? embarrassed her mom and dad ??  

hey Batemaster Corvette  has she even bated? 

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Now I will certainly make someone angry but I don't care. I still talk about Taylor and Kristy. I made myself convinced that their story continues. Being lesbian or bisexual for Kristy is very dangerous because in Russia he is prosecuted by law so if Kristy wants to live her story he must keep it hidden. Now I will certainly make someone angry but I don't care. I still talk about Taylor and Kristy. I made myself convinced that their story continues. Being lesbian or bisexual for Kristy is very dangerous because in Russia he is prosecuted by law so if Kristy wants to live her story he must keep it hidden. Certainly between her and Taylor it is the latter who seeks visibility and becomes dangerous, so her account known to her on Istagram during the trip to Madrid and Spain was closed. Upon returning from the trip, Taylor said that Kristy was waiting for documents to work because she had found a job as a dancer: if one knows how to dance or doesn't know how to dance, she can see, so what documents are needed? This too is a move to hide from the sight of others: Kristy will have many friends but out of envy, competition at work, economic interests it is easy to make enemies (here she skips the trip to Russia - too dangerous - while Taylor goes 4 or 5 days to home to return to Barcelona). Before joining the RLC project Taylor lived and worked in Malta, she did not need to return to Barcelona and if she did so there is only one reason: Kristy. In the meantime, Kristy's known account has also been closed. I believe in this not fanciful but fantastic story because I looked at all the moments that Taylor and Kristy spent together and the gestures very well replaced the words that I didn't understand and I affirm with extreme certainty that between the two the most taken was certainly Kristy, certainly scared from what was happening to her but sure that this was, for the moment, her future. We will see Taylor and Kristy together again, not immediately but soon. I believe it.

Why would she choose to hide it if she's not in Russia?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nina & Kira lived in Russia for years and they're lesbians.  They even got married to each other and nothing happened to them because of their lifestyle.  

True, but things has changed. Putin appealing to his

political base (orthodox catholics), has changed the laws

in recent years. His story is that homosexuals are

western decadence.

BBC, november 24, 2022:

"Russia's lower house of parliament has unanimously voted to extend its ban on so-called "gay propaganda".

Under the latest version of the law, any promotion of homosexuality - including in books, films and online - is illegal and carries heavy penalties.

Vladimir Putin has made anti-gay rhetoric the cornerstone of his political agenda.

In a recent speech, he accused the West of "moving towards open Satanism", citing the promotion of gay and transgender rights in Europe as an example."

The original law was from 2013.

• Haha 2