Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

On 3/25/2023 at 11:35 AM, philo said:

I don't know why everyone on this forum seems to be ignoring the fact that Martina and Alberto have revealed to us that they are engaged in the "swinging" lifestyle. To me, that revelation is a game changer in that it explains a lot about their relationship. Perhaps the reason why it is ignored is because it refutes many of the explanations that some forum experts have been promoting for years and we can't have facts that are in opposition to what they have been telling now us can we?

What facts, nothing but your fantasies

10 hours ago, philo said:

One thing that distinguishes many on this forum is the belief that if something didn't happen on camera, then there is no way that it ever happened. To extend that analogy for a moment, the same people come on here and tell us that Martina is a student. Well, we didn't see her attend class on camera. All we saw was that she sometimes studies. So we are to believe something that did not occur on camera if it is a logical assumption, but only if it is not related to sex? Someone needs some remedial education in logic I am afraid.

More fantasies 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Dear , you should not envy me because you know much more.
And if you don't know then your translators are not giving you the right information

Sure we might have more infos from other sources, but I personal still be often confused about what I see and how the two acts.... but that makes it a bit more interesting for me. 😁

26 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

After long time they are cooking a nice paella together and both behave like half year ago. Nice to see. 😁 Let's wait if they will also have a dessert 😉

Perhaps the dessert will be a guest!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Natuurlijk hebben we misschien meer informatie uit andere bronnen, maar persoonlijk ben ik nog steeds vaak in de war over wat ik zie en hoe de twee werken ... maar dat maakt het een beetje interessanter voor mij. 😁

Inderdaad, ik vond dit een mooi koppel, maar de mannier waarop ze nu leven is verwarrend. Ik hou ook wel een beetje van de speculatie van rond dit koppel. 

Ben benieuwd waar dit gaat eindigen.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 1:23 AM, daerjohn2015 said:

What Martina does off-camera is well known , because it has always been said here that she tells Alberto everything.

Times have changed and with the new wealthy off camera girlfriend, I don't believe telling Alberto everything is any longer the precedence. Martina is now in a different league which Alberto is no longer a part.  Away from the old life and into the new; and as mentioned when Alberto has asked questions about some of the outings with her friend, the response is that it is private. 

Did she really leave late Saturday night after Alberto was sleeping, with a couple of blankets, bottle of wine and two glasses, only to be seen by Alberto as she was leaving? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert und mit der neuen wohlhabenden Freundin hinter der Kamera glaube ich nicht mehr, dass es Vorrang hat, Alberto alles zu sagen. Martina spielt jetzt in einer anderen Liga, in der Alberto nicht mehr spielt. Raus aus dem alten Leben und rein ins Neue; und wie bereits erwähnt, als Alberto Fragen zu einigen der Ausflüge mit ihrer Freundin gestellt hat, lautet die Antwort, dass es privat ist. 

Woher kommt denn plötzlich die wohlhabende Freundin? Aus Phantasialand? Und wer kann hinter die Kameras schauen? Nur Yelt............aber der spielt auch in einer anderen Liga. What you see is what you get

• Haha 2

Just now, 1r1f2 said:

Waar komt de plötzlich die wohlhabende Freundin vandaan? In Phantasialand? Kunnen we de Kameras schauen hinten? Nur Yelt............aber der spielt auch in einer anderen Liga. Wat je ziet is wat je krijgt

Die bestaat al lang hoor