OF OF OF ALMA

cal it is their life.  They should be able to wear what they want to.  Maybe they just came in or or getting ready to go out.  How many people do you know 

that wear nothing in there houses. 

Guest bjlikes2watch

Thats explain how I noticed the hall way cam being a bit closer than usual.. this shows clearly its operational in zoom and turns.

video found on youtube this person manages to turn the camera and also to zoom in...

Thats explain how I noticed the hall way cam being a bit closer than usual.. this shows clearly its operational in zoom and turns.

Sorry, camera doesn't move. Zoom was done on the feed or post-production.

video found on youtube this person manages to turn the camera and also to zoom in...

Sorry, camera doesn't move. Zoom was done on the feed or post-production.

My guess is post-production.  I've done similar with pictures.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mirra

naiger,  I think that is post video edited I do not believe this person has control of the camera. However a voyeur cam site I helped with the development of as a contractor (I am a computer design engineer) did have cameras the viewer could turn and zoom.  Because of the amount of viewers and the limited server it was very slow in response.  That was several years ago and the quality of videos was very good but not as good as today. There are video cameras today that you can zoom in and see the individual skin pores of a person.  Costly and who wants to see anyone that close on RLC?

(The YouTube video associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I think that you a' found '  after has my post Nastassya no ???

(There is full of other one...)

but no! people cannot operate the cameras… [zoom etc...]