B4 - General Topic 2023 #13 (February)

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

sorry to ask  but this Miron thumb is freaking me out ...it looks like his hand has been under the blankets for quite some time   Is he moving ? passed out in that position ??  sorry to ask 

Miron moving his arm/hand again, more touching.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Wayne fucking Wed while she licks friend

how could you not  this is Hot Sex we haven't seen in some time  and it's good, sober (by now anyway) lust and as I've said often these 2 are freaky ! and have a freaky friend  

15 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

to the defenders of Miron ... this is why we have been on him ... he is a disgusting and creepy and now  borderline rapists   as he has taken advantage of very drunk women twice before    whats next ???  too dark for this project    please report and lets get back to W&W& Ginger 

I am no longer a defender of this greaseball! His behavior tonight was despicable!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

FREE Cam in living room now  and his hand is definitely moving right in her crotch     weasel

so this has been going on for some time then ...weasel and no response on her face .. passed out hard  

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

FREE Cam in living room now  and his hand is definitely moving right in her crotch     weasel

He started touching her Around 04:00 and I saw she moved his hand away a couple of times. I have reported it to RLC