B4 - General Topic 2023 #13 (February)

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Somehow they made the cam free in the LR.  I have obtained enough footage and if RLC does nothing about it, I will submit this footage to the proper authorities.

It is quite funny to see a guy hired as a computer nerd to

make value for the owner, trying to figure out morals/crime.

It smells like amateur stuff, as does this thread.

Of course it stinks to take advantage (touching) of a drunk girl,

but in a court (guilty or not guilty), I think the discussion would be much more 

qualified, above "the guy is fat, so ...".

What a bunch of amateurs.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I have no idea why you are suddenly starting some kind of competition between T&T and W&W. 

I can probably name 10 people in GOV/COV alone that RLC could kick out without any impact. There are so many do nothing girls, so man boring people, that they should actually close 2-3 GOV apartments and work on an  restart with new people. Not to mention that from everything we could see on camera there is a actual rapist staying in one of this places right now. WTF?!?

The only apartment that runs well throughout, however, is B5. So why T&T of all people should be "send home now" is a mystery to me. 

he's fried !! T&T are far from useless  idiot !

she is gorgeous to look at with or without clothes ... they have a great relationship and plenty of sexuality... play well with others   a model couple for this project   

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

If Lilith doesnt file a complaint over him I dont think anything will happen, other than maybe just a warning.

she was passed out and has no idea how long he was rubbing on her pussy  that is without consent  as she pushed him away a number of times in the hour plus he lept rubbing her pussy for his own 'Perverted gratification' 

Also to the @Ramesh's  types... giving a party kiss even a flirty kiss DOES NOT give Consent to rape, or think you can grope or sexually advance on that person... it's just a kiss or a hug not an invitation to more or saying oh yes I want to get fucked 

Moron obviously thinks like you do ...  she kissed me so I can spent 2 hours Groping her while she is passed out Misogynist and dangerous point of view  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

All just a fraud on the subscribers!

All Real Life pal ...  these are still sexual people , partying and hopeful for a 3 some as at anytime in their  or our Real Life   the cameras did not matter   this was real time sex!  W&W have that kind of track record !

• Haha 1

The applicable provision of the Spanish penal code is Article 181.  Article 181 covers sexual abuse when there is no violence or intimidation, and there is no expressed consent.

IIRC, a requirement is that the victim would need to file a complaint, except in the instance of a minor or someone who the law declares is incapable of giving consent, for example, a mentally ill person.

Miron grabbed Lilith's pussy when they were both in Lilith's bed, when Lilith was still a participant, so nothing new here.