Super Girl Maya

Guest tato

En effet, je trouve que tous ces couples, avec tout le respect que je leur dois ne font cependant pas beaucoup le ménage dans chacun des appartements. Je n'ai pas souvenir avoir vu passer l'aspirateur ou laver le sol par exemple.

--

Indeed, I think all these couples - with all due respect - do not do the housework very often in each of the apartments. I do not recall having seen vacuuming or washing the soil eg...  :-\

Leora a du t'entendre, elle fait le ménage en ce moment, mais pas en petite tenue :(

Seems Leora Heard you, she's Sweepping all her Appartement, but not in sexy clothe :(

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

En effet, je trouve que tous ces couples, avec tout le respect que je leur dois ne font cependant pas beaucoup le ménage dans chacun des appartements. Je n'ai pas souvenir avoir vu passer l'aspirateur ou laver le sol par exemple.

--

Indeed, I think all these couples - with all due respect - do not do the housework very often in each of the apartments. I do not recall having seen vacuuming or washing the soil eg...  :-\

Leora a du t'entendre, elle fait le ménage en ce moment, mais pas en petite tenue :(

Seems Leora Heard you, she's Sweepping all her Appartement, but not in sexy clothe :(

Like Maya, Leora always cleans. She just mopped the bathroom straight after her shower. Also like Maya, she doesn't need sexy clothes to be sexy, Leora is sexy.

I have seen Leora and Maya mopping floors, cleaning the house, and doing laundry more often than all the other girls combined. Lora was very tidy (and highly organized) too. The men don't rate highly in usefulness, but at least Stepan works with Maya on projects.

I have seen Leora and Maya mopping floors, cleaning the house, and doing laundry more often than all the other girls combined. Lora was very tidy (and highly organized) too. The men don't rate highly in usefulness, but at least Stepan works with Maya on projects.

A while back he used to go to work at a real job. I guess RLC must be paying him more to stay home.

I like that Maya is not one of those girls that talks a lot. She is not the kind of girl that creates drama, and she won't say to you "We have to talk."

She's very easy going and calm. It's nice that she knows how to use some power tools and cook too.

Agreed. I could actually live with her and have a fun, trouble-free life; and I can't say that about any of the other women on RLC. I don't like being chased with scissors or attending to a crying, hysterical nut-case.

Of course, I'm not sure I'd want to share Maya with the rest of the Animal Kingdom that lives with her, but she's a wonderful woman with a great taste in clothing.

One of the things that makes Maya so interesting is that she is very different from other women. She's not always trying to play head games like other women. She's not always asking about your feelings. She doesn't ever seem to have mood swings. She's just a great woman to be around and to watch.

One of the things that makes Maya so interesting is that she is very different from other women. She's not always trying to play head games like other women. She's not always asking about your feelings. She doesn't ever seem to have mood swings. She's just a great woman to be around and to watch.

Yes she and Stepan seem content with one another for who they are.  Both seem nice and caring. She is a good home maker and him a Pikachu jumper wearing dork and provider.  It's fresh to see two people that like the simple things in life and enjoy sharing them with together.  8)