Super Girl Maya

Guest tato

The history of Mr. Gates is highly interesting. Of the computer entrepreneurs, he certainly is the one who was the best at marketing and business. He started with making a clone of CP/M.

Right now, it appears that Maya and Stepan are busy cloning fish and cats.

Off topic, but interesting history: http://www.digitalresearch.biz/CPM.HTM

First spreadsheet I installed ran under CPM but MS-DOS was more user friendly at this time...  :) About the new generation of kittens, what is the frequency of the processor that drives ?  :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎11 at 8:06 AM, pudley said:

She needs to sweep her floor once in a while. I wonder sometimes what that place smells like.....

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

What floor?

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎11 at 8:30 AM, Pepe said:

I say she has one of the nicest butt on RLC. :)

One of the greatest pleasures known to man, watching Maya in her maid outfit vacuuming the floor!

The history of Mr. Gates is highly interesting. Of the computer entrepreneurs, he certainly is the one who was the best at marketing and business. He started with making a clone of CP/M.

Right now, it appears that Maya and Stepan are busy cloning fish and cats.

Off topic, but interesting history: http://www.digitalresearch.biz/CPM.HTM

First spreadsheet I installed ran under CPM but MS-DOS was more user friendly at this time...  :) About the new generation of kittens, what is the frequency of the processor that drives ?  :D

The only CP/M machine I used was a "laptop," an Osborne, that weight about 50 lbs. (22.6 kg). You had to pipe to get stuff in and out to the huge floppy.

As for kittens, they have a variable frequency processor: they operate at 900 gigahertz when playing or hunting, and then throttle down to 0 and sleep all day. Kinda like human kids.

Me, I'm on Motorola 6502 time unless I'm drunk, in which case I throttle down to 12 hertz while stumbling around. Life is rough when you're down to 2K of free RAM...  :o

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎11 at 6:05 PM, albacore said:

She needs to sweep her floor once in a while. I wonder sometimes what that place smells like.....

Exactly - I have been thinking the same thing!

You are so right. I mean a really sexy butt and gorgeous body just fade into the background when you look at that floor. Hate to think what her cupboards are like, and the bathroom and toilet, I can only imagine. Please, next time she's shaving her pussy, could you check out to see if there's a bath tub ring? I'd really like to know that I won't be distracted from her body again by dirt.

WTF? Are you guys right in the head or just blind? Obviously not blind, you can see the dirt. Have you not watched the many projects her and Stepan build in that lounge area? I've watched Maya dozens of times, even on the few occasions I log in, in the nude or a sexy outfit, cleaning everything in site.

En effet, je trouve que tous ces couples, avec tout le respect que je leur dois ne font cependant pas beaucoup le ménage dans chacun des appartements. Je n'ai pas souvenir avoir vu passer l'aspirateur ou laver le sol par exemple.

--

Indeed, I think all these couples - with all due respect - do not do the housework very often in each of the apartments. I do not recall having seen vacuuming or washing the soil eg...  :-\