B4 - General Topic 2023 #14 (February)

2 minutes ago, moules said:

About two years ago, someone posted about a Russian-owned economic ecosystem in Barcelona, including properties owned (including several RLC properties) businesses, travel agency language school etc.  What do you think Fior does other than his one or two hour weekly deliveries to the apartments? 

just get the fuck out anywhere douchebag    and  DON'T COME BACK !!!!!!  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

So RLC took the decision to fire Miron but they organized a party to make us believe that the girls like him 
it's super logical 🤣

They didn't throw a party for Tim.

It is simply "US" the participants in  RLC against "THEM" the posters on CC who say negative things about the participants.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

About two years ago, someone posted about a Russian-owned economic ecosystem in Barcelona, including properties owned (including several RLC properties) businesses, travel agency language school etc.  What do you think Fior does other than his one or two hour weekly deliveries to the apartments? 

There is no such economic eco system.  It's bullshit.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

They didn't throw a party for Tim.

It is simply "US" the participants in  RLC against "THEM" the posters on CC who say negative things about the participants.

That didn't look like a party. Just a gathering at the kitchen.

38 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

Must be great hanging out with someone who fondles sleeping and drunk girls !

I will give RLC credit for doing the right thing and asking MIron to leave. I know Nelly talked to the girls but they probably got the watered down version of what really happened as Miron was still there. Now that he is gone, I hope the truth comes out about what he did.

• Like 1