Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #7

Pete1960

On 2/23/2023 at 4:04 AM, RdKing said:

I don't think its Leora who can't take the heat, at least we don't know for sure but it is more the same people who idolize her, the same hypocrites who used to also pick on Paul's when L&P were in Russia, for pretty much the same reasons we are now, his demeanour, his abusive behaviour etc... The same ones who keep responding with their confused emojis, sad emojis simply because they feel like they own this thread and they are not happy that they do no longer control what we want to write since their supreme stinky idiot leader has been banned, many thanks to Jimbo to have driven this piece of shit away. 

Some of these lost souls believe somehow that we should bend down to their level simply because they provided some more or less accurate translation at times. I personally don't care about every word they are saying to each other, I'm old enough to understand body language, facial expressions without needing every little details. so to all of those fucking loser FUCK OFF once and for all. 

Cheers!

Stevie Wonder GIF by John Legend

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 2/23/2023 at 12:04 AM, RdKing said:

I don't think its Leora who can't take the heat, at least we don't know for sure but it is more the same people who idolize her, the same hypocrites who used to also pick on Paul's when L&P were in Russia, for pretty much the same reasons we are now, his demeanour, his abusive behaviour etc... The same ones who keep responding with their confused emojis, sad emojis simply because they feel like they own this thread and they are not happy that they do no longer control what we want to write since their supreme stinky idiot leader has been banned, many thanks to Jimbo to have driven this piece of shit away. 

Some of these lost souls believe somehow that we should bend down to their level simply because they provided some more or less accurate translation at times. I personally don't care about every word they are saying to each other, I'm old enough to understand body language, facial expressions without needing every little details. so to all of those fucking loser FUCK OFF once and for all. 

Cheers!

Further to your comment, my view is that the likes of GagHer and Slipper G did provide a welcome service to many members of the forum when there was a hunger for reasonably accurate information during the build up prior to Paul’s return to RLC, although Slipper was too temperamental at times and would throw a hissy fit and refuse to cooperate but on the whole was good value for money. With GagHer as the Russian “expert “ always available for confirmation and further input, They both were not given credit for the “duties” they provided on behalf of the majority of forum members.

As for the others you refer to I agree with your sentiments entirely. As can be seen by the reaction to the original post the likes of the skunk has no credibility whatsoever on the forum or with other forum members apart from the other two stooges who associate themselves with him, one being unable to differentiate between his arse and his elbow but is intelligent enough to know better, old age confusion probably. The other one who is a window licker and frustrated pantie smeller who’s only contribution to the forum apart from confused/ laughing or sad emojis was to copy and past the same daily undying love messages to Leora on the fan page like some frustrated schoolboy.

Each time they comment or give a credit only reinforces the belief that the forum is better without them, they don’t have a brain cell between them, and if when they mature they happen to develop one said cell then it will only make them twice as stupid and gormless as they already are…..If that were possible!

Bring it on morons ! I laugh at your infantile stupidity.

Have a great weekend everyone, I’m back to lapping up the sun .🍺🏖️😎🌞

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Further to your comment, my view is that the likes of GagHer and Slipper G did provide a welcome service to many members of the forum when there was a hunger for reasonably accurate information during the build up prior to Paul’s return to RLC, although Slipper was too temperamental at times and would throw a hissy fit and refuse to cooperate but on the whole was good value for money. With GagHer as the Russian “expert “ always available for confirmation and further input, They both were not given credit for the “duties” they provided on behalf of the majority of forum members.

As for the others you refer to I agree with your sentiments entirely. As can be seen by the reaction to the original post the likes of the skunk has no credibility whatsoever on the forum or with other forum members apart from the other two stooges who associate themselves with him, one being unable to differentiate between his arse and his elbow but is intelligent enough to know better, old age confusion probably. The other one who is a window licker and frustrated pantie smeller who’s only contribution to the forum apart from confused/ laughing or sad emojis was to copy and past the same daily undying love messages to Leora on the fan page like some frustrated schoolboy.

Each time they comment or give a credit only reinforces the belief that the forum is better without them, they don’t have a brain cell between them, and if when they mature they happen to develop one said cell then it will only make them twice as stupid and gormless as they already are…..If that were possible!

Have a great weekend everyone, I’m back to lapping up the sun .🍺🏖️😎🌞

Good vacation  and enjoy the sun with the family 

• Thanks 1