B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Can someone explain to me why Russians have this habit?

What makes you think it is a Russian thing? 😉

Just from watching RLC, I can tell you, when it comes to this specific habit there is no difference between the Russians, Ukrainians, Czecks, Spanishs and Italians. Some of them do it, some of them don't, but there is absolutely no corelation with the nationality.

• Like 2

Anthony very quiet the last days , it might be that the incident with Miron has played its role for his behavior… or of course Lavika might have told him that she “ just wants to be friends “ 😂 and he is rethinking his new approach / girl … let’s see . 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

What makes you think it is a Russian thing? 😉

Just from watching RLC, I can tell you, when it comes to this specific habit there is no difference between the Russians, Ukrainians, Czecks, Spanishs and Italians. Some of them do it, some of them don't, but there is absolutely no corelation with the nationality.

What's this "habit" you are referring to?

• Like 1

It starts looking slowly that it was just a decision to have Miron out of the project , a member said that the party for him might was also like a goodbye party .. no matter what , this new guy was already waiting to join as it is proved  , I can’t think he just came to visit and then suddenly the opportunity was presented and because of the incident they offered him , luxury , a bed and money..  Karol seems that becomes a big asset for RLC providing solutions , with him maybe there , let’s see what incidents occur .. AND … luckily this guy will stay safe from all the racist comments regarding his appearance as he is as people want the population to be … 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It starts looking slowly that it was just a decision to have Miron out of the project , a member said that the party for him might was also like a goodbye party .. no matter what , this new guy was already waiting to join as it is proved  , I can’t think he just came to visit and then suddenly the opportunity was presented and because of the incident they offered him , luxury , a bed and money..  Karol seems that becomes a big asset for RLC providing solutions , with him maybe there , let’s see what incidents occur .. AND … luckily this guy will stay safe from all the racist comments regarding his appearance as he is as people want the population to be … 

I don't think it was proven anything. I believe it was just an opportunity that show up in the last minute.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think it was proven anything. I believe it was just an opportunity that show up in the last minute.

Time as always will give the answers , let’s adjust to the new reality now 😉

• Haha 1