B4 - General Topic 2023 #16 (February / March)

45 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Dear RLC, no matter what the theme of your shitty parties...IM NOT FALLING FOR IT!  POUND SALT!

i would be in your shoes if i was a subscriber.  now you know why i don't subscribe.  rlc's themed parties have always been one big joke full of illusions and deception.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i would be in your shoes if i was a subscriber.  now you know why i don't subscribe.  rlc's themed parties have always been one big joke full of illusions and deception.

Im not a subscriber.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Dear RLC, no matter what the theme of your shitty parties...IM NOT FALLING FOR IT!  POUND SALT!

...and I have zero interest in your 5 day...three day or any other over priced membership you are desperatly trying to sucker people into by blocking the previews.  

This party will be the same non event BS as all the others.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

...and I have zero interest in your 5 day...three day or any other over priced membership you are desperatly trying to sucker people into by blocking the previews.  

This party will be the same non event BS as all the others.

As Morgan Freeman says it.   same shit GIF

• Like 3

Raniya departs , this opens the possibility of two tenants joining … let’s hope we see back Harley and lovely Ulyana … these two will bring the villa back in order … Despite having to share , at least two of the girls that ALWAYS respected their presence on cameras .. and Harley , what a newcomer she was and she was treated like garbage .. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1