B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

7 hours ago, thatguy2 said:

Wondering if you've ever seen anything you like on RLC. I only ever find you complaining. Seriously - not one productive comment in my short history here. Honest question from a person who studies behavior - curious why you watch if you hate it so much?

That's what CC is for. There are plenty of girls you never see me complain about. Those are the good ones. Do I need to make a list for you?

the replay thumb of Britany shows her full legs spread direct to a camera  ... this is one of the most camera friendly , giving to her audience player I have seen in a while ... since Kitty ! 

she deserves appreciation for doing what she gets paid for and why this project or how this project should work  I  just love her 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

the replay thumb of Britany shows her full legs spread direct to a camera  ... this is one of the most camera friendly , giving to her audience player I have seen in a while ... since Kitty ! 

she deserves appreciation for doing what she gets paid for and why this project or how this project should work  I  just love her 

i saw a replay thumb of kimberly with her full legs spread, i think you might have meant kimberly.

16 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

please Kimberly fuck these 2 guys and blow this place up.... super tease ... you want to do it !

I don't think she ever would. Like you said she's a teaser, not a pleaser.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, switch said:

can't wait to see her left the project, I hate this type of girl on RLC

It’s much much much much better having smiley , unpredictable , teasers , call it as you like than girls who are hiding ALL OF THEIR PERSONAL LIVES .. If you compare Kimberly to Serafima , Zhanna , Lara , Leora and Malia in the past ( reference to these two because they had a normal private life out of cameras ) , I really don’t know what to say as what we should want and expect to see from this company . 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s much much much much better having smiley , unpredictable , teasers , call it as you like than girls who are hiding ALL OF THEIR PERSONAL LIVES .. If you compare Kimberly to Serafima , Zhanna , Lara , Leora and Malia in the past ( reference to these two because they had a normal private life out of cameras ) , I really don’t know what to say as what we should want and expect to see from this company . 

I agree.  The girls that do nothing or hide, are a total waste of space.  Somebody said that Kimberly didn't want to whore herself out.  I understand, but I think we all would be ok if she wanted to "date" one of the guys or bring home a "date" that she liked.  That is what normal people do.  Enough with the planned shows.

19 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I agree.  The girls that do nothing or hide, are a total waste of space.  Somebody said that Kimberly didn't want to whore herself out.  I understand, but I think we all would be ok if she wanted to "date" one of the guys or bring home a "date" that she liked.  That is what normal people do.  Enough with the planned shows.

Doesn't want to whore herself but threw herself at and blew a guy who was dealing with another girl. Ok.