B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Time for Bodgan to really go for it. Which matches better, Bodgan and Britney or Bodgan and Tani? 😁

He's good in bed, I'd like to see tani get some good dick for a change!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Time for Bodgan to really go for it. Which matches better, Bodgan and Britney or Bodgan and Tani? 😁

That would be cool, but not gonna happen. It is more likely that nelly would leave him

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He's good in bed, I'd like to see tani get some good dick for a change!

35 minutes ago, rafan said:

That would be cool, but not gonna happen. It is more likely that nelly would leave him

Well, you both are right. I've reconsidered. Bodgan has enough power for both girls, so he should go all in and try a threesome. 😁

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, you both are right. I've reconsidered. Bodgan has enough power for both girls, so he should go all in and try a threesome. 😁

Nah...he's saving himself for his one true love, Annabelle...😏

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nah...he's saving himself for his one true love, Annabelle...😏

I'm not sure, but 3 girls might be just one too many for Bodgan.

I think a threesome would be enough for now, or do I underestimate him. Maybe he could try it with three girls, and if he runs out of energy, then the girls could continue without him, and so the fans of girl-girl action would also  something to watch?!? 😁

Always these difficult decisions. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not sure, but 3 girls might be just one too many for Bodgan.

I think a threesome would be enough for now, or do I underestimate him. Maybe he could try it with three girls, and if he runs out of energy, then the girls could continue without him, and so the fans of girl-girl action would also  something to watch?!? 😁

Always these difficult decisions. 

Alladino doing sarcasm...I'm proud of you my friend...😏

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing Bogdan will be doing is running to the bathroom to jerk off in the toilet like he always does.

😆 🤣  I've honestly never seen him do this, but it's fucking hilarious! Having an alcoholic junkie for a wife, sex isn't really common i guess...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1