B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

He's had sex with 3 RLC participants.....won't call that 'not doing anything'

for a total of 15 mn of sex 😄

he played all his cards too fast and now he is useless on rlc ,he took the girls for the shit

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, switch said:

per un totale di 15 mn di sesso 😄

ha giocato tutte le sue carte troppo velocemente e ora è inutile su rlc, ha preso le ragazze per la merda

Let's try not to be too mean, with Lavika she gave her best, nobody expected it the first time. The second time you worked too hard and now you have retired

5 minutes ago, switch said:

for a total of 15 mn of sex 😄

he played all his cards too fast and now he is useless on rlc ,he took the girls for the shit

Seems like he called it off with lavika in preparation for Kimberly,that didn't materialize,so now he's left with his dick in his hand!! 😆 🤣 😂 

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Sembra che abbia annullato tutto con Lavika in preparazione per Kimberly, che non si è materializzato, quindi ora è rimasto con il suo cazzo in mano!! 😆 🤣 😂 

Indeed! He made the mistake of bringing Lavika to B7 to show her off, the girls understood that he exhibits trophies and literally sent him, as some would say, to shit.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, poncherello said:

Indeed! He made the mistake of bringing Lavika to B7 to show her off, the girls understood that he exhibits trophies and literally sent him, as some would say, to shit.

Well, a bunch of do nothing girls keep their sex life off camera, but the guy is to blame. Sure, that's one way of glossing over the misery GOV finds itself in. The only question is why the girls then don't simply turn to Grisha than or finally bring their own acquaintances to the apartment?

No, The problem is that RLC has invited a bunch of do nothing, who just have their sex somewhere else. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Beh, un gruppo di ragazze che non fanno nulla tengono la loro vita sessuale fuori dalle telecamere, ma la colpa è del ragazzo. Certo, questo è un modo per sorvolare sulla miseria in cui si trova il GOV. L'unica domanda è perché le ragazze non si rivolgono semplicemente a Grisha piuttosto che portare finalmente i propri conoscenti nell'appartamento?

No, il problema è che RLC ha invitato un gruppo di persone che non fanno nulla, che fanno sesso da qualche altra parte. 

I think the girls with Grisha tried in every way, mostly Aziza and Alsou, but they gave up because he's gay

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Penso che le ragazze con Grisha ci abbiano provato in tutti i modi, soprattutto Aziza e Alsou, ma hanno rinunciato perché lui è gay

I'm sorry Alladino is confused but I don't have a different justification

On 3/2/2023 at 7:01 PM, cupid30 said:

He's had sex with 3 RLC participants.....won't call that 'not doing anything'

How long ago was that and you think that should justify him lazying about and providing zero entertainment value the other 99% of the time?

Seriously, if you're not having sex regularly, you should at least be masturbating out in the open for the cameras to see. And i'm not just saying this because i'm a gay guy frustrated with how the guys on RLC act, female participants who aren't having sex should also be performing self love for the straight guys watching. No idea why these cretins join RLC when they're averse to providing the sort of viewing people expect. If guys specifically, are going to hide in the toilets to masturbate, RLC needs to stick cameras in there. Give Anthony, Bogdan and Lion the fucking fright of their lives.

I join RLC for a month and then leave for long stretches of time. Nothing I see makes me feel like having a recurring subscription, it's just me returning every so often only to be disappointed. Every. Single. Time.

• Haha 1