B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

14 ore fa, corvette84 ha scritto:

Non Radislava, era una delle mie preferite. 

But Radyslava was also false always on display. I didn't like her but I liked the things she did of her, until the clash with Loraine who ruined the balance in the house

17 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Not Radislava, she was one of my favorites. 

She may have been one of your favourites, but she was still fake.  One of the worst.  Her masturbations are among the most fake ever seen on RLC with some really bad acting.  Truly awful.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Yes,re-watched her and Tweety recently, it was an awesome moment!

Just my opinion, Radi never took vacations, provided lots of sex and nudity and did not hide from the cameras like other girls do, and even was seen having sex or being nude while in other apartments. In the ten months since Radi left, I can't think of any girl since then that is better than Radi, and many are not half as good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Just my opinion, Radi never took vacations, provided lots of sex and nudity and did not hide from the cameras like other girls do, and even was seen having sex or being nude while in other apartments. In the ten months since Radi left, I can't think of any girl since then that is better than Radi, and many are not half as good.

Radi brought sexuality to the villas, that's a fact, had Marlene been into girls she could've been a great replacement, don't get me wrong, Marlene provided a substantial amount of entertainment,but I  would've loved to see her with a girl or in a 3some.... that would've made her a legend!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Every female tenant since Radislava has been better than her.  So what if she didn't take vacations, neither does Serafima.  And what is this sex that you're talking about?  Don't tell me you consider all those lame lesbian shows as sex 🤣  Even the thing with Cecilia turned out to be bullshit, with their massage/lesbian shows becoming increasingly lame and laboured and looking more like a business arrangement as time went on, than a genuine attraction or relationship.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Every female tenant since Radislava has been better than her.  So what if she didn't take vacations, neither does Serafima.  And what is this sex that you're talking about?  Don't tell me you consider all those lame lesbian shows as sex 🤣  Even the thing with Cecilia turned out to be bullshit, with their massage/lesbian shows becoming increasingly lame and laboured and looking more like a business arrangement as time went on, than a genuine attraction or relationship.

Every female tenant has been better, yeah right. many of them do nothing but look at their phone all day, and that's when they are even home.

• Like 1