B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

2 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

How long ago was that and you think that should justify him lazying about and providing zero entertainment value the other 99% of the time?

Seriously, if you're not having sex regularly, you should at least be masturbating out in the open for the cameras to see. And i'm not just saying this because i'm a gay guy frustrated with how the guys on RLC act, female participants who aren't having sex should also be performing self love for the straight guys watching. No idea why these cretins join RLC when they're averse to providing the sort of viewing people expect.

I join RLC for a month and then leave for long stretches of time. Nothing I see makes me feel like having a recurring subscription, it's just me returning every so often only to be disappointed. Every. Single. Time.

Esmi didn't do jack shit and she has a cult following, but I guess it's ok because she has a pussy...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, cupid30 said:

Esmi didn't do jack shit and she has a cult following, but I guess it's ok because she has a pussy...

I'm gay dude, all the damn females on this site look like they are clones of the same woman just with a chromosome or two altered to me, so I don't know who that is. But if this Esmi woman is a sack of potatoes as well, she should jump onto the bus to Nowheresville along with Anthony and never return.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

I'm gay dude, all the damn females on this site look like they are clones of the same woman just with a chromosome or two altered to me, so I don't know who that is. But if this Esmi woman is a sack of potatoes as well, she should jump onto the bus to Nowheresville along with Anthony and never return.

You'll find better guy on guy quality on VHTV if that's the case....

• Upvote 2

Kimberley may stay in B1    what a lovely kitchen open housecoat  tits and all busting out  (not to mention free cam pussy spread on couch )

and why !!! no boys around    you never saw her being nude and flashing in B7 kitchen  

15 hours ago, bayleebr said:

I'm gay dude, all the damn females on this site look like they are clones of the same woman just with a chromosome or two altered to me, so I don't know who that is.

I'm straight and I think the same thing.

• Haha 1