B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

25 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Every female tenant has been better, yeah right. many of them do nothing but look at their phone all day, and that's when they are even home.

I've reviewed the list of tenants since Radislava left and I'll concede that she was better than Zhanna.

• Haha 2

Il y a 4 heures, rezbot a dit :

she looks like she is made from the body parts of 3 different women that just don't come together properly

a female Frankenstein? 🤪

Poor Kimberly 😇

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Every female tenant since Radislava has been better than her.  So what if she didn't take vacations, neither does Serafima.  And what is this sex that you're talking about?  Don't tell me you consider all those lame lesbian shows as sex 🤣  Even the thing with Cecilia turned out to be bullshit, with their massage/lesbian shows becoming increasingly lame and laboured and looking more like a business arrangement as time went on, than a genuine attraction or relationship.

I still prefer watch bullshit fake lesbian shows, as you said, than watch a DO-NOTHING GIRL like Serafina, Raniya, Lara and even Alsu !  At least, we have something to watch ... Anyway, they are hired to ENTERTAIN us ... In the B'S appartments, you'll NEVER have Reallife , if we compare to Karol/Kos, Martina/,Alberto, Kathy/ Adam or the others who LIVE THEIR REAL LIFE !!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I still prefer watch bullshit fake lesbian shows, as you said, than watch a DO-NOTHING GIRL like Serafina, Raniya, Lara and even Alsu !  At least, we have something to watch ... Anyway, they are hired to ENTERTAIN us ... In the B'S appartments, you'll NEVER have Reallife , if we compare to Karol/Kos, Martina/,Alberto, Kathy/ Adam or the others who LIVE THEIR REAL LIFE !!  

I think Alsu isn’t this bad , her and Tani are the only ones who at least lately did what the majority of the viewers as it is expressed here at Camcaps wish .. that is masturbate .. Lara ,Serafima and Zhanna , these 3 their presence is the biggest mystery on what they offer to the viewers .. at least there could be a hobby , something.. it is really ridiculous .. Alsu and Kimberly want to do things I have the idea , Britney is for sure a mystery and unless the new tenant / tenants aren’t kind of “ tornado “ individuals like fantastic BOTH Elettra and Taylor , this look as a very problematic Barcelona apartments period . 

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Alsu isn’t this bad , her and Tani are the only ones who at least lately did what the majority of the viewers as it is expressed here at Camcaps wish .. that is masturbate .. Lara ,Serafima and Zhanna , these 3 their presence is the biggest mystery on what they offer to the viewers .. at least there could be a hobby , something.. it is really ridiculous .. Alsu and Kimberly want to do things I have the idea , Britney is for sure a mystery and unless the new tenant / tenants aren’t kind of “ tornado “ individuals like fantastic BOTH Elettra and Taylor , this look as a very problematic Barcelona apartments period . 

I give you for Alsu ... She could be fun, but depends with who ... For Sera and Lara, it is a " lost cause " !  They must leave ...