B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tani and Masha in the same apartment getting to know one another , i am more than satisfied watching these two sex experts at the same place .. B5 keeps on very very very strong  being the place that it even “ shadows “ the villas , this is of course to the Ws’ and Ts’ possible .. finally it’s good to see the tenants getting along 😇

Mmm i tink tonight big gang bang ? 
i have Miss last night some one have look masha fucked some one  ? 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so, another clickbait show for the viewers.  the smart ones, if there are any, stayed home!

hardly click bait  some in Real Life call it socializing

• Like 1

Tereza and Masha seem like they have really developed a good bond , I will always believe that Tereza sees Masha as a big example and I think she influences her  a lot . They have common interests like drawing , both enjoy to have good life and being social and around people .. and both with a “ good explained “ ego 😊 Let’s see if this friendship remains on screens when T&T will be gone ( a feeling today that it might be one of the last days of the Ts’ on cameras and maybe Masha flew just for this “ ending “ party ? ) 

3 hours ago, Kimberlyst said:

Mmm i tink tonight big gang bang ? 
i have Miss last night some one have look masha fucked some one  ? 

Just a gathering amongst friends , like any of us does in our normal lives ( the ones who have friends and they aren’t abandoned and isolated miserable people like some people who post here because they see all as a show 😂🤣

And I always get the feeling that Wednesday really loves this “ cameras exposure “ , she has raised the bar so much , I still remember the first 1-2 days that thus couple needed their time and the “ usual suspects “ were going mad on them .. and now Wednesday is an amazing woman to watch and of course , for sure we can wait so much more from her .. when the time comes that they move in the main bedroom of this apartment , we might get the chance for even more ..