B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

did Aziza and Tani leave yet?  surely this shit show is finished ?  lol said that about B1 last week lol 

different crowd so maybe more booze won't do it 

just saw Azi

27 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

i hate to bother but why and what the hell is Tereza and Wayne doing staring at the fucking wall?? lol,  for the past 15 minutes since I came back??? too weird not to ask  I appreciate any feedback 

That's called a frozen thumbnail

12 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

ya thanks  but no its a popular spot ...must be the music station ? Tereza? and someone else is there ...a popular spot all night ... anti social with backs to everyone  but popular 

• Like 1

Just another drunk fest BS night that has become typical for B-5 with Tantalizing Terresa and the most insecure Father Timur!!! The W's get it but T'ss and matter how much Terrific Tereza desires her fantasies to come true she will never she them fulfilled because she is being held back Timur !!!  Better half I think not !!!! selfish I think so !!! Timor sucks ass if you ask my opinion !!! He has become nothing more than a jealous drunk !!!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

turns out you are right with the free cams open I can see the wall area clear and that thumb still there  ( its just that it kept changing versus fully frozen ????? thanks 

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so the boy next to Tani is ??? came with ?? lilith ??/

fuck me,  free cams and I cant seei its Timur beside Tani    but I thought there was another guy this so called boyfriend  

fuck just ignore me as you guys usually do 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

fuck me,  free cams and I cant seei its Timur beside Tani    but I thought there was another guy this so called boyfriend  

fuck just ignore me as you guys usually do 

now hes back   Im only interested to see if Tani gets fucked