B4 - General Topic 2023 #17 (March)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

My point is that you are wrong, she wasnt popular just cause she was new, but since you didnt watch back then you wouldnt know how great she was 🙂

i can read though fagen and i don't remember reading anything exciting about her stay.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i agree that it's a 50/50 chance with a new girl but new girls are still better than looking at repeats.  i bet you are the kind of person that always eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and look at the same woman when you are looking for bating material.

It depends I have certain standards and things I like in a girl 😁

Just now, Fagen said:

It depends I have certain standards and things I like in a girl 😁

nah, you take the same mapped out drive to the supermarket, you eat the same thing everyday, and you always watch the same woman when you bate.  you're not fooling anybody lol.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

My point is that you are wrong, she wasnt popular just cause she was new, but since you didnt watch back then you wouldnt know how great she was 🙂

I watched and recorded everything that was intetesting...nothing!

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i can read though fagen and i don't remember reading anything exciting about her stay.

There was lots of comments about her and she was reading here and changed certain things due to what people commented here. Anyways enough about that, im going back to watching 😄

• Haha 1

Just now, Fagen said:

There was lots of comments about her and she was reading here and changed certain things due to what people commented here. Anyways enough about that, im going back to watching 😄

go back to watching, as you say, she was a puppet on a string and did what viewers wanted her to do.  if your smart you will tell her to get involved with another girl in the cast and give you fake lesbian shows or you will direct her to have a lover this time.  i was hoping to read two new girls but nooooooooo, same freaking repeats.  rlc sux ass!

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

There was lots of comments about her and she was reading here and changed certain things due to what people commented here. Anyways enough about that, im going back to being manipulated 😄

have fun...:dodgy:

I can't say I watched Zara much. People loved her, because she is very pretty. To me though, she was just too normal, and boring.

But I did like Dana. She is cute in a different way, more quircky, and that is more my type. 

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

nah, you take the same mapped out drive to the supermarket, you eat the same thing everyday, and you always watch the same woman when you bate.  you're not fooling anybody lol.

You are right about a lot of this yes, but I like several girls not just one type. Zara is one of them, and from the past girls like Jasmin, Jessica, Amina, Pam, Evelyn, Ulyana, Arianna, and Holly, are some of those I liked, just to name a few.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1