B4 - General Topic 2023 #17 (March)

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Mal sehen, ob Sie das nach diesem wiederholten Aufenthalt sagen!

Niemand ist vor Irrtรผmern sicher. Da mache ich mir wenig Sorgen. Ich wundere mich nur etwas รผber so manche negative Beurteilung von Zara. "Allen Menschen Recht getan ist eine Kunst die niemand kann."

5 minutes ago, switch said:

no I have just 10 years of experience on that site now ๐Ÿ™‚, many things are previsible

RLC know very well Zara was popular so no surprise to see her again

i don't remember the popularity being all that about Zara.ย  she was new and that always draws on popularity.

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Because some returning tenants they know that are good and new one are always o shot in the dark. Like Britney that is Gina's friend but doesn't do 10% of what Gina did.

No one can measure up to my Gina๐Ÿ’–

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just by the whole commotion that Zara generated you can see how popular she is.ย ๐Ÿ˜

The only memorable activity was baths with her bathing suit on.ย  There will be no change.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not just that, we see new girls from time to time but not all of them are that great.

i agree that it's a 50/50 chance with a new girl but new girls are still better than looking at repeats.ย  i bet you are the kind of person that always eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and look at the same woman when you are looking for bating material.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

no i didn't, what's your point?

My point is that you are wrong, she wasnt popular just cause she was new, but since you didnt watch back then you wouldnt know how great she was ๐Ÿ™‚