B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you and me both but not for $45 a month lol

put it this way if I had money and I don't  ( another month of struggling to pay rent   priorities )  but if I did,  this , For a Voyeur is worth  it 

There are some real nice moments ...like Kimberley bating as we mentioned or her tub bates or so  many moments that I would happily pay  for 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

put it this way if I had money and I don't  ( another month of struggling to pay rent   priorities )  but if I did,  this , For a Voyeur is worth  it 

There are some real nice moments ...like Kimberley bating as we mentioned or her tub bates or so  many moments that I would happily pay  for 

for me, i'm better off not spending the money, it will allow me to get a new shop toy.  you have an internet connection and there is so much free stuff on the net, why pay for a subscription to rloc?  now days it doesn't depict voyeurism at all in my opinion.  anyway, it's your money and your life so whatever you choose to do with it is fine by me.

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

for me, i'm better off not spending the money, it will allow me to get a new shop toy.  you have an internet connection and there is so much free stuff on the net, why pay for a subscription to rloc?  now days it doesn't depict voyeurism at all in my opinion.  anyway, it's your money and your life so whatever you choose to do with it is fine by me.

nothing like this on internet... yes VHTV  but highly kink and sexualized  and sure some odd voyeur sites  but this is unique in its history ( in trouble these days ) and it's overall content 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

another month of struggling to pay rent   priorities

Hmm, I've just renewed my rent for the next 12 months, it has gone up $200/week 🤒

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Why is this do nothing Yana a top cam? Give me a fucking break. She's not going to do anything! Fucking retards watching RLC.

Specifically to give you something to moan about

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Why is this do nothing Yana a top cam? Give me a fucking break. She's not going to do anything! Fucking retards watching RLC.

Huh ??? 

43 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Hmm, I've just renewed my rent for the next 12 months, it has gone up $200/week 🤒

Specifically to give you something to moan about

Have fun in your communist country. I love shooting my guns that I own legally. 

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Have fun in your communist country. I love shooting my guns that I own legally. 

It's not a communist country & I can legally own guns, get off the crack

• Haha 1