B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

1 hour ago, Fritzhonka said:

No that’s not it 😛

but they’re bot not shy regarding uhm bodily functions lets say. I couldn’t care less if they have sex on cam or not

I get that with Sera, she pees in the shower all the time.  Haven't noticed anything with Zhanna though, what have I missed?

44 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I get that with Sera, she pees in the shower all the time.  Haven't noticed anything with Zhanna though, what have I missed?

Both are very open in the bathroom, if you know what I mean. 😉 Especially Serafima! 🥰

Serafima is also extremely beautiful! 💖 So for me, she is an OK tenant. 👍🏼

But I agree with the critics too, they are pretty terrible at bringing any life to the apartment. All the partying happens outside. They go out (on dates) frequently, but they have never brought anyone home with them. They don't even masturbate. I wish they would share a lot more from this part of their lifes as well. At this point though, it's Serafima's 3rd stay, so I doubt it will ever happen now. Too bad, because I think Serafima could have been a great tenant if she wanted to. Just look at her when she is talking to her friemds and boyfriends on the phone. She seems so much happier then, more animated and lively than she has ever been on RLC. So it is really disappointing that she keeps all of this completely off-camera. 😢

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Both are very open in the bathroom, if you know what I mean. 😉 Especially Serafima! 🥰

Serafima is also extremely beautiful! 💖 So for me, she is an OK tenant. 👍🏼

But I agree with the critics too, they are pretty terrible at bringing any life to the apartment. All the partying happens outside. They go out (on dates) frequently, but they have never brought anyone home with them. They don't even masturbate. I wish they would share a lot more from this part of their lifes as well. At this point though, it's Serafima's 3rd stay, so I doubt it will ever happen now. Too bad, because I think Serafima could have been a great tenant if she wanted to. Just look at her when she is talking to her friemds and boyfriends on the phone. She seems so much happier then, more animated and lively than she has ever been on RLC. So it is really disappointing that she keeps all of this completely off-camera. 😢

couple things to keep in mind  B1 had a lot of noise complaints and police called to this Apt. so be assured its RLC dictating noise parties etc.  and choosing the right tenants that can accept that 

as for bringing guys back ... remember Sera particularly Lives in Barcelona and is likely well active  a queen in the club scene and all club scenes are a tight community where who is who and what do they do  plays out   So Sera does not need the reputation ( reputation important if husband hunting $$$) so if it were found out from guys who come over and have to be let known this is a voyeur project house with CAMERAS everywhere  Seras' rep could be downgraded to weirdo hooker status    so no go on the boy shows 

46 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

couple things to keep in mind  B1 had a lot of noise complaints and police called to this Apt. so be assured its RLC dictating noise parties etc.  and choosing the right tenants that can accept that 

as for bringing guys back ... remember Sera particularly Lives in Barcelona and is likely well active  a queen in the club scene and all club scenes are a tight community where who is who and what do they do  plays out   So Sera does not need the reputation ( reputation important if husband hunting $$$) so if it were found out from guys who come over and have to be let known this is a voyeur project house with CAMERAS everywhere  Seras' rep could be downgraded to weirdo hooker status    so no go on the boy shows 

Speaking in general, this apply to everyone, and not Serafima in particular:

Her reasons for not doing this, and not doing that, might be fair enough. But it doesn't change the fact that it makes her a relatively boring tenant. If she wants to keep her active social life in the city, but she never wants to expose to anyone that she lives in an apartment with cameras, then maybe RLC isn't the place for her. What RLC need, is tenants who bring their life into the apartment. That is the concept of this site. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

What Serafima , Zhanna and Lara do while being part of this project is simply ridiculous .. we aren’t here to watch ( only ) naked bodies , it is so easy to do this - and with even better looking worldwide girls - on free sites .. we are paying for beyond nudity reasons , we are paying to see “ the life of these people “ … and we see NOTHING . If for you just open legs and touching the pussy , the ass and the tits is fine , you can be happy because you are freeloader and you aren’t emptying your pocket to pay a small amount of these girls so , it is understandable that your expectations are simple things .. but we are thousand others that we pay for the salaries of these girls and it is simply disrespectful the way of living of these girls in front of cameras.. if Serafima or whoever is afraid of any criticism or characterization , she can go away , stay home and pay from her own pocket for her luxury than hiding all in a cameras apartment . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Speaking in general, this apply to everyone, and not Serafima in particular:

Her reasons for not doing this, and not doing that, might be fair enough. But it doesn't change the fact that it makes her a relatively boring tenant. If she wants to keep her active social life in the city, but she never wants to expose to anyone that she lives in an apartment with cameras, then maybe RLC isn't the place for her. What RLC need, is tenants who bring their life into the apartment. That is the concept of this site. 

I'm giving a possible logic to why this particular B1 is unlike the others (noise and protective of a resident of Barcelona) like Sera 

so yes!  boring  but Sera fills a bed and has a following ( even the complainers  seem to comment a lot!  so they too come to see the boring miss Sera and an equally boring roommate   good luck to Yana to bring some leg spreads and back flips for the paying customers 

yes the rest have similar concerns of the cameras for strangers to accept ...  but what is their excuse ... they are here today, gone today no Barcelona connection, most can party till the cows come home ??? 

I am not complaining as I come here for different reasons and not worried about what they do ... a little titty, a little show, some cuties in underwear and lingerie .... and I accept all pussy shows to complete the mystery of hidden secrets for the voyeur 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I'm giving a possible logic to why this particular B1 is unlike the others (noise and protective of a resident of Barcelona) like Sera 

so yes!  boring  but Sera fills a bed and has a following ( even the complainers  seem to comment a lot!  so they too come to see the boring miss Sera and an equally boring roommate   good luck to Yana to bring some leg spreads and back flips for the paying customers 

yes the rest have similar concerns of the cameras for strangers to accept ...  but what is their excuse ... they are here today, gone today no Barcelona connection, most can party till the cows come home ??? 

I am not complaining as I come here for different reasons and not worried about what they do ... a little titty, a little show, some cuties in underwear and lingerie .... and I accept all pussy shows to complete the mystery of hidden secrets for the voyeur 

Every single reason you've given would apply to many other previous tenants who somehow still managed to have parties, bring guests home, etc. Almost every GOV apartment has had multiple noise complaints. Plenty of previous B1 casts have been quite social. Lots of very active GOV tenants have been Barcelona residents.

The answer is really just Sera doesn't do these things on camera because Sera doesn't want to do these things camera. Which is fair enough, but makes her a below average tenant in my view. What makes it worse is that Sera also tends to impose her view of things on her roommates, and she also actively recruits girls from other apartments to join her on her overnight outings. 

So to me she is a boring tenant who also tends to make her apartment boring and make other apartments worse. And I have no problem with tenants going out and partying a lot. It only bothers me when they do that and never bring any of it back to the apartment. And Sera is the extreme example of that. She goes out partying all night long multiple nights every week. And she never does it in the apartment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, timber said:

Every single reason you've given would apply to many other previous tenants who somehow still managed to have parties, bring guests home, etc. Almost every GOV apartment has had multiple noise complaints. Plenty of previous B1 casts have been quite social. Lots of very active GOV tenants have been Barcelona residents.

The answer is really just Sera doesn't do these things on camera because Sera doesn't want to do these things camera. Which is fair enough, but makes her a below average tenant in my view. What makes it worse is that Sera also tends to impose her view of things on her roommates, and she also actively recruits girls from other apartments to join her on her overnight outings. 

So to me she is a boring tenant who also tends to make her apartment boring and make other apartments worse. And I have no problem with tenants going out and partying a lot. It only bothers me when they do that and never bring any of it back to the apartment. And Sera is the extreme example of that. She goes out partying all night long multiple nights every week. And she never does it in the apartment.

I dont care to argue but you are not  understanding my pov  B1 and B4 are the only ones in years that have noise complaints with police visits

B1 used to have parties but got shut down ( likely and why not, only by RLC who don;t like cops investigating  understandably long before Sera arrived   Sure Sera is not a high social to want to have the girls come over and wrap each other in plastic wrap like Sera and the girls used to do 

very few !!! of the current tenants live in and have a prescience  in Barcelona ( reputation to be concerned with ) like Sera does (what 4 years now ) she is smart to keep her underground RLC job away from her reputation in town ...  in the small circles she must travel in

people here want everything from everyone, all the time, the way they want and dictate to these women who give a fuck about us .. look at this trend  of rare male visitors anymore ... it's just not worth the hassle and maybe security of these villas  ( again maybe more RLC influence ?) 

so again lets stop hating ?, criticizing , speculating  and let it happen ...

like what you like, leave the project, give up your sub? but no one gives a fuck or can change the ways of RLC..       

no argument she is boring , most of the tenants with and before her have been boring in B1 for some time now   

2 hours ago, timber said:

The answer is really just Sera doesn't do these things on camera because Sera doesn't want to do these things camera. Which is fair enough,

sad as this makes me

I concur