Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #9

Pete1960

It’s funny that many here think that Leora is happy .. Of course this seems the obvious .. But whoever has this opinion , take a look in the mirror and ask yourself with the hand on the side of the heart and sincerely answer to yourself if being nearly 32 years old you would like to have a life that has no friends , no social events attending , not going out late hours and come home tipsy , not going on holidays , not enjoying good sex , not being able to have ONE MORE PERSON in life that you could share nice talks , wild chats and conversations , speak naughty for others , ANYTHING reminding you that you are part of this world 2023 and living in stunning Prague .

If anyone wishes to have this life , I raise the hands up and surrender , there’s no cure 😶🌫️ .. Of course this life has money , but to do what with this money ? Spend it when 1,5 / 4 of this life is gone ? Ohh well , whatever .. We are watching speechless and stunned the endless passionate love of these two people ..

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Happy Good Morning GIF by Super Simple

Good Morning ---- good night

great saturday everyone
have a nice weekend with the family

11/03/2023 11/March/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s funny that many here think that Leora is happy .. Of course this seems the obvious .. But whoever has this opinion , take a look in the mirror and ask yourself with the hand on the side of the heart and sincerely answer to yourself if being nearly 32 years old you would like to have a life that has no friends , no social events attending , not going out late hours and come home tipsy , not going on holidays , not enjoying good sex , not being able to have ONE MORE PERSON in life that you could share nice talks , wild chats and conversations , speak naughty for others , ANYTHING reminding you that you are part of this world 2023 and living in stunning Prague .

If anyone wishes to have this life , I raise the hands up and surrender , there’s no cure 😶🌫️ .. Of course this life has money , but to do what with this money ? Spend it when 1,5 / 4 of this life is gone ? Ohh well , whatever .. We are watching speechless and stunned the endless passionate love of these two people ..

I wonder what pulo thinks he spends more time with them than anything else unless  they are 2 pulos

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s funny that many here think that Leora is happy .. Of course this seems the obvious .. But whoever has this opinion , take a look in the mirror and ask yourself with the hand on the side of the heart and sincerely answer to yourself if being nearly 32 years old you would like to have a life that has no friends , no social events attending , not going out late ho..." fill the blank.

urs and come home tipsy , not going on holidays , not enjoying good sex , not being able to have ONE MORE PERSON in life that you could share nice talks , wild chats and conversations , speak naughty for others , ANYTHING reminding you that you are part of this world 2023 and living in stunning Prague .

Very well questioned. The perfect point is that point:  "...But whoever has this opinion , take a look in the mirror and ask yourself with the hand on the side of the heart and sincerely answer to yourself if being nearly 32 years old you would like to have a life that..." fill the blank.

Like I've been hammered for saying in the past, by 32 I'd bought my 2nd home, had my family created, pension secured. Agreeing with you, as she is living one day at a time 6" in front of her nose, happy as she may be, life is gonna bite her on the ass if she doesn't start developing solid long-term life plans now. Even if she doesn't want kids or a home RLC is a short term career more so as she adds years.

As happy as she is, how many women honestly would do what she does for a free apartment and spending money? If it was common place we wouldn't be watching would we? Hope 10 years from now when that body and face show Father Time's work she's saved a hell ov a lot of dough or she with Paul will be working a real job...and starting from the ground floor. Wisher her good luck with that.

• Haha 2