Everything clean and organized 

at the end of the night 

Leora In the bathroom washing the beautiful body with foam 

In bed with that tail pointed at us and that eye blinking 

Leora Eva Paul Under the blanket on the laptop watching movies 

To sleep 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Qu'est que cela apporte de plus que Paul soit dans l'appartement ,même si c'est Leora qui le veut ,il ne lui en donne pas plus,il est le boulet de RLC cela devient une  horreur cette appartement nous payons pour le voir dormir , manger ,regarder son écran d'ordinateur ,aller se promené , sieste en rentrant ,manger ,jouer a la baballe , et redormir je pense que RLC devraient les virer

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Everyday this apartment gets more and more uninterested/boring  to watch ,I wonder what it offers , what are the expectations for any of the paying viewed . I currently believe that the only real interest is for the hardcore fans to see “ what’s next “ .. but even this , what can anyone expect ? It will be just one more masturbation , one more blowjob and swallowing and some sex at times ..Or am I wrong and other things are expected ? There’s absolutely ZERO other things happening in this apartment .. if this is a reason that in this way the business owners expect to attract new viewers , then , this is the successful way I guess ..

I believe that this apartment now exists so as it serves RLC to maintain and keep a very big subscribers basis who “ grew up “ and kept on subscribing because of Leora .. but in my humble opinion , in the year 2023 , with 12 years experience as a site , I don’t think that this apartment and the way that it is working is ideal for attracting new potential subscribers .. 

Of course , the numbers are only  visual by the RLC executives and they know better .. But if anyone here believes that in current RLC this is the way that an apartment should be presented and attract viewers , then , for sure all reasonable people we are missing something here .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 17 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Chaque jour, cet appartement devient de plus en plus indifférent / ennuyeux à regarder, je me demande ce qu'il offre, quelles sont les attentes de l'un des payants vus. Je crois actuellement que le seul véritable intérêt pour les fans inconditionnels est de voir « ce qui se passe ensuite ». Mais même cela, à quoi peut-on s'attendre ? Ce ne sera qu'une masturbation de plus, une pipe et une déglutition de plus et du sexe de temps en temps. Ou est-ce que je me trompe et que d'autres choses sont attendues ? Il n'y a absolument AUCUNE autre chose qui se passe dans cet appartement .. si c'est une raison pour laquelle les propriétaires d'entreprise s'attendent à attirer de nouveaux téléspectateurs, alors, c'est le moyen le plus efficace, je suppose ..

Je crois que cet appartement existe maintenant car il sert à RLC à entretenir et à conserver une très grande base d'abonnés qui ont "grandi" et ont continué à s'abonner à cause de Leora .. mais à mon humble avis, en l 'an 2023, avec 12 ans d'expérience en tant que site , je ne pense pas que cet appartement et la façon dont il fonctionne soit idéal pour attirer de nouveaux abonnés potentiels .. 

Bien sûr, les chiffres ne sont que visuels pour les dirigeants de RLC et ils savent mieux. manque quelque chose ici .. 

Bonjour ddhm ,

Je ne pense pas qu'il y aura une évolution positive ,simplement parce-que Paul ne joue pas le jeux ,et je dirais que cela va continué  a se dégrader

• Like 2

il y a 13 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Ils existent 20 Appartements Avec de belles filles et hommes 

Bonjour Pulo filipe ,

Oui mais apparemment tu préfère Leora ,tu ne parle jamais des autres belles filles et hommes  !!!!!!

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyday this apartment gets more and more uninterested/boring  to watch ,I wonder what it offers , what are the expectations for any of the paying viewed . I currently believe that the only real interest is for the hardcore fans to see “ what’s next “ .. but even this , what can anyone expect ? It will be just one more masturbation , one more blowjob and swallowing and some sex at times ..Or am I wrong and other things are expected ? There’s absolutely ZERO other things happening in this apartment .. if this is a reason that in this way the business owners expect to attract new viewers , then , this is the successful way I guess ..

I believe that this apartment now exists so as it serves RLC to maintain and keep a very big subscribers basis who “ grew up “ and kept on subscribing because of Leora .. but in my humble opinion , in the year 2023 , with 12 years experience as a site , I don’t think that this apartment and the way that it is working is ideal for attracting new potential subscribers .. 

Of course , the numbers are only  visual by the RLC executives and they know better .. But if anyone here believes that in current RLC this is the way that an apartment should be presented and attract viewers , then , for sure all reasonable people we are missing something here .. 

a stick gregg 😁

• Haha 2