Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #9

Pete1960

c'est sa le problème maintenant que l'appartement et devenue ennuyeux

dormir jusqu'à 13heures et même 14 heures après sortir toute l'après-midi et le soir il ne  se passe pas grand chose et sa répéter tout les jours.

sa fait plus d'un mois que je ne l'ai vue se masturber ou sucer paul ,car j'ai perdu le fil leora ne s'intéresse plus avec c'est abonnée comme avant (dance sexy ,regardé la caméra  tout sa est terminée )

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

For once I'm not going to argue with you, and assuming you're right $2500.00 = 55,497.5 Czech Kc (today's exchange rate)and the cost of living in Prague is 47% cheaper than London, and 57% cheaper than New York.

Not much money.  Take away cost of living (excluding rent), dog food, taxes....that leaves just enough money to buy several new nighties each month (but what about savings?).  She should do an OF - I can't think of one reason why she doesn't (unless her contract doesn't allow it).

6 hours ago, Newark52 said:

For once I'm not going to argue with you, and assuming you're right $2500.00 = 55,497.5 Czech Kc (today's exchange rate)and the cost of living in Prague is 47% cheaper than London, and 57% cheaper than New York.

Thanks for that info.

Glad I live far from any city...cheaper...few people...no traffic lights. I walked on the side walk in New York and vowed to never do it again.  Don't know how people live in cities.  Rat race.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Howard said:

Not much money.  Take away cost of living (excluding rent), dog food, taxes....that leaves just enough money to buy several new nighties each month (but what about savings?).  She should do an OF - I can't think of one reason why she doesn't (unless her contract doesn't allow it).

Like I suggested yesterday, Howard.  Sell her panties daily for $200 a pop = $73,000 a year. She'd sell out as there is nitch market. Leora the entrepreneur.

The problem would be getting her to wear panties...

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Like I suggested yesterday, Howard.  Sell her panties daily for $200 a pop = $73,000 a year. She'd sell out as there is nitch market. Leora the entrepreneur.

The problem would be getting her to wear panties...

panties with kitty juice and unwashed 

• Like 2