B4 - General Topic 2023 #18 (March)

11 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya like getting Tight ..like knots  bounding   Its an old term out of the far east Europe    come on man get with the program !

I think you mean 'Bonding' 😅
Anthony Anderson Dre GIF by ABC Network

This is 'Bounding' 😂

Pixar Movie GIF by Walt Disney Studios

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Tesla left the project more than a year ago.

But Tesla and Marlene look like besties .. imagine RLC bringing them both back … let the subscriptions erupt 😈😈😈😈😈😋😋😋🥰 I can’t personally imagine what these two could do if they are assigned to one of the villas … the time of fun and incredible times would be epically guaranteed .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But Tesla and Marlene look like besties .. imagine RLC bringing them both back … let the subscriptions erupt 😈😈😈😈😈😋😋😋🥰 I can’t personally imagine what these two could do if they are assigned to one of the villas … the time of fun and incredible times would be epically guaranteed .. 

They are and are always together.

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They are and are always together.

The rumor was that Marlene was introduced by Holly if i remember correctly .. Tesla is Armenian I think .. in any case , this has little value 😂🤣 , what counts would be to have these “ mega bombs “ and incredible to watch women on camera 😊… two girls who know to live life and respect the participation .. A girl that looks at the cameras and sends a kiss when she is about to depart always has my respect .. and Marlene will always be one of the best .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The rumor was that Marlene was introduced by Holly if i remember correctly .. Tesla is Armenian I think .. in any case , this has little value 😂🤣 , what counts would be to have these “ mega bombs “ and incredible to watch women on camera 😊… two girls who know to live life and respect the participation .. A girl that looks at the cameras and sends a kiss when she is about to depart always heals my respect .. and Marlene will always be one of the best .. 

I believe Zabava was introduced by Holly, don't know if Marlene also knew her.