Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

On 3/22/2023 at 12:44 PM, RdKing said:

Probably because it's the only way you ever got friction burn yourself? Like Paul, you probably are clueless when it comes to pleasing a woman. 

If you read a wee bit closer. You will find out IT WAS NOT I, who posted that he got friction burns. You may wish to direct your statement to the person, who posted that he did !!  😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Good morning Dumber ! 🦨Oh so predictable and laughable. 🤣🤣

Ah Ha, So is the predictability of " Lying Billy " who also did not read, or reply to the original poster who made the comment that he got " friction burns ". 

Maybe you should question that poster's credibility. Using RdKing's theory as a guideline !  :biggrin::biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ah Ha, So is the predictability of " Lying Billy " who also did not read, or reply to the original poster who made the comment that he got " friction burns ". 

Maybe you should question that poster's credibility. Using RdKing's theory as a guideline !  :biggrin::biggrin:

What a gibberish fool you are ! 

Never have you ever had the courage of your convictions.

I addressed exactly the person ( You ) who stated to Ragnor that the cause of his friction burns were possibly from self stimulation.

You were the original creator of that post I believe or is it a similar case to Leora wearing boots.?

Have an early night, you’re confused !

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, scutus said:

If you read a wee bit closer. You will find out IT WAS NOT I, who posted that he got friction burns. You may wish to direct your statement to the person, who posted that he did !!  😁

Are you really that dumb or you're doing it on purpose?? You are the one who posted that " " friction burns " were caused by self stimulation !!" cute dog GIF

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2