B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

I believe that it would be better for RLC and its customers, if you moved people from lower level rooms to premium bedrooms based on performance numbers.  How low could Lara's numbers be, compared to Karina's?  She does so much comparatively.  Her shows and sex with partners is light years over Lara's.

I am a big fan of cause and effect.  Reward performance, and you automatically inspire people to get creative in so many ways.

Just Sayin'.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, switch said:

my big wait is more for B1 now and the replacement of the 4 free couples apartments

I hope they continue to wipe it clean and send Zara and Martina away, Zara for being an overacting child and Martina for being away most of the time.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

RLC is KILLING B2 by putting Lara in the big bedroom ... She doesn't deserve ANY room with all her inactions !!  I really think she should leave the project !  

Couldn’t say it better .. 

11 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

RLC is KILLING B2 by putting Lara in the big bedroom ... She doesn't deserve ANY room with all her inactions !!  I really think she should leave the project !  

there are 10 others who do nothing, the real killers are the mini rooms where residents can nothing and do nothing

16 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Wow...just wow.  They are clearly hard up for talent.