B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Just got home and slept all day so she can again go out all night.... What a complete waste of our money Lara is and she is already bringing the other two into her little all-nighters harem.... An empty apartment.

the way they were dressed, they're on a hunting trip!

2 hours ago, yadevol said:

May be they do a Marlene and bring someone back. Ari went out without any knickers on.

Ari will be one of the girls that will keep us for sure chatting about her , not cameras shy , she has won already attraction , she doesn’t  look like she’s there to hide or not do things .. we need to see if she’s a Lavika or Marlene type but for sure , it feels like her adventures will be camera sharing .. 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ari will be one of the girls that will keep us for sure chatting about her , not cameras shy , she has won already attraction , she doesn’t  look like she’s there to hide or not do things .. we need to see if she’s a Lavika or Marlene type but for sure , it feels like her adventures will be camera sharing .. 

Ari is the best so far out of all the new girls. 

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ari is the best so far out of all the new girls. 

It depends on what you want to watch … I think - at the moment - the biggest success is that there’s a balance of everything , there’s content for absolutely anyone according to what they wish to see and watch .. I find this the biggest RLC success . The best for me so far is Ashley , crazy , fun , hungry for sex , showgirl , the whole package is there … A BAD GIRL ready to do all and experience the most she can … and I love those kind of girls who simply don’t give a shit about their image or what will be written / commented about them .. these are the type of women that if you want to finally settle up your life at a certain point when you have done it all ,it will be the best choice .. she will have done it all also , she won’t be missing anything and she can be the best girlfriend /lover/sex partner / friend . Let’s see about the others as there will  be many surprises for sure . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It depends on what you want to watch … I think - at the moment - the biggest success is that there’s a balance of everything , there’s content for absolutely anyone according to what they wish to see and watch .. I find this the biggest RLC success . The best for me so far is Ashley , crazy , fun , hungry for sex , showgirl , the whole package is there … A BAD GIRL ready to do all and experience the most she can … and I love those kind of girls who simply don’t give a shit about their image or what will be written / commented about them .. these are the type of women that if you want to finally settle up your life at a certain point when you have done it all ,it will be the best choice .. she will have done it all also , she won’t be missing anything and she can be the best girlfriend /lover/sex partner / friend . Let’s see about the others as there will  be many surprises for sure . 

Fuck those whores in B7.