B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Fuck those whores in B7.

I prefer genuine people like them rather than watching people playing it “ virgin Mary’s “ for the sake of their personal image “ young , beautiful and innocent “ ( serafima was the biggest example of this ) 

13 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Ari is the best so far out of all the new girls. 

I agree, I have a lot of faith in Ari, I think she has potential to be a great tenant, but it's sad that she has to share the apartment with two totally useless girls like these other two. Ari seems like a fun party-girl. Hopefully she will spend a lot of time at other places. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I agree, I have a lot of faith in Ari, I think she have potential to be a great tenant, but it's sad that she has to share the apartment with two totally useless girls like these other two. Ari seems like a fun party-girl. Hopefully she will spend a lot of time at other places. 

what makes you say that?  i didn't watch any of the get together in b7 cuz it's not my thing so go easy on me.

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what makes you say that?  i didn't watch any of the get together in b7 cuz it's not my thing so go easy on me.

Intuition, my dear Watson. 🕵🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I agree, I have a lot of faith in Ari, I think she has potential to be a great tenant, but it's sad that she has to share the apartment with two totally useless girls like these other two. Ari seems like a fun party-girl. Hopefully she will spend a lot of time at other places. 

She should ask for a place in B4 !!  I'm sure they can find a place for her ... 

• Like 1