B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

Confused     Free cam of Ari in the B2 kitchen, preparing a meal. She uses her phone to take pictures of her meal. ( shaking my head ) I just don't understand. Is she proud of her bowl of gruel? Is she going to share her bowl of gruel picture with her friends and family? Will her friends and family be impressed with the preparation of a bowl of gruel? Maybe this is a special event. Graduating from frozen pizza to something cooked in a pot or pan.   :confused:        While I an confused with her celebrated accomplishment, I did enjoy her panties and top. 😈     

I have come to the conclusion the Lovely Lara only received the premium bedroom out of default, because she is a returning participant of RLC. Adorable Ari has already blown Lazy Lara out of the water, and in my opinion far more deserves the master suite than ghost Lara who is gone more than she in the apartment. Then there is the very pretty Liza that is scared of her own shadow, and probably should join the:

th?id=OIP.nkA-LZps7A6wjSk_ljlsHQHaE4&pid=Api&P=0

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I have come to the conclusion the Lovely Lara only received the premium bedroom out of default, because she is a returning participant of RLC. Adorable Ari has already blown Lazy Lara out of the water, and in my opinion far more deserves the master suite than ghost Lara who is gone more than she in the apartment. Then there is the very pretty Liza that is scared of her own shadow, and probably should join the:

th?id=OIP.nkA-LZps7A6wjSk_ljlsHQHaE4&pid=Api&P=0

Idk…I don’t see the beauty in Liza, she is not ugly but I don’t find her attractive either…Ari is a solid 9/10

Just got home and slept all day so she can again go out all night.... What a complete waste of our money Lara is and she is already bringing the other two into her little all-nighters harem.... An empty apartment.