B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I was in charge of an alcohol facility.  Kimberly is out of control.  She drinks, the first thing off with the clothes, staggering, grabbing people making a total fool of herself.  Ends up unconscious. That isn't just having fun it's a woman who can't handle alcohol, unlike the others, and she should stay away from it.

And I was in charge of tow alcohol and drugs facility. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And to make one more comment , since the arrival of Serafima in this apartment , it is the very first time that B1 is chilly hot in the chat at the forum and above all , the success of this non stop party time it reflects on the continuous top cameras for nearly 24 hours now .. if these aren’t indications of a successful event and even more , what finally the viewers decide to watch , then I am sorry , but we are watching different things here ..

Ant sure passes up a lot of easy pussy

16 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just alcohol ??   She CAN'T get her hands off a glass or a bottle !!  She could have fun without the drinking !!  If you can't see she has a problem ... It is not just a fun thing !! 

She does what she wishes and feels like .. why should I blame her or judge her or criticize her as long as she’s not making any bad to anyone around her , even more to me obviously ? This is what she wants the last two days , it is wrong for many people , I would judge it like this if she behaves inappropriate or do things that are really bad for the others .. I have heard many times in my life the famous “ let’s  go out tonight , I want to get drunk and be spoilt “ , as long as these people take good care of her like last night and she can trust them as good friends , it is fine for me .. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

At least, there is LIFE in B1 and ...And it is NOT because if SERA !!  See that Zhanna can have fun as well ... She is just in the wrong appartment 

Zhanna just follows because she has nothing else to do and because she hasn’t arranged to be out again .. it needs a lot of time that we can say that she proves “ worthy “ for RLC and being a tenant for any of us paying . 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And to make one more comment , since the arrival of Serafima in this apartment , it is the very first time that B1 is chilly hot in the chat at the forum and above all , the success of this non stop party time it reflects on the continuous top cameras for nearly 24 hours now .. if these aren’t indications of a successful event and even more , what finally the viewers decide to watch , then I am sorry , but we are watching different things here ..

that will be the day!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

well that was fun for a minute  ..lol 

too bad no fucking but Girls on Booze extravaganza lasted for all time zones   and free cams .. but as I said, only interesting for so long ....  

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Pure concern for her well being as a human being

It’s better to do all crazy things while young , taste as many sins as possible , experience the most weird situations and then one day relax , chill and realize that you have done enough and use the knowledge and the wisdom / experience of what you have learnt rather than wondering in your middle forties or fifties and at times in middle sixties trying to taste what you have missed younger .. that’s why the best couples usually prove the ones that have done the most possible in their lives as individuals and they aren’t jealous or craving for lust or whatever 😊