B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Music , dancing and drinking at this time as later the police can be a danger , this is why we get this now 😂🤣 Or they want to have the night easy for the 2 girls who are the B1 tenants 😜

You are forever an optimist. My interpretation is more negative. It's just a silly lingeree tease show, and we are probably getting this little show right now, because they are going out again later, and will stay gone for the rest of the weekend. They need to do better than this to win me back over. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

If you put it together, slut and fool, you get a name Kimberly

You can watch nuns Serafima and Zhanna ( nuns on cameras ) and be happy than complaining ( as always .. ) because a girl is on cameras exactly as she is I believe in her personal life ..

As much as everyone criticizes what’s on screens , I don’t get and understand why you are watching and even more commenting on something that displeases you..  

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You are forever an optimist. My interpretation is more negative. It's just a silly lingeree tease show, and we are probably getting this little show right now, because they are going out again later, and will stay gone for the rest of the weekend. They need to do better than this to win me back over. 

For what we have been getting the last 2 months and since the beginning of the year , I an enjoying this “let go “ and cool off from everyone …AND , we get to see Serafima socializing despite pushing herself for it .. it has been too much for me masturbations , massages , repeats and no purposes .. it is a fun change for my taste .. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It's ridiculous that you watch this clickbait bullshit and you expect something to happen. 

I am not watching just to have masturbations and sex and whatever , I like to watch the fun and the moments when people relax and let go on cameras without thinking that people watching , Kimberly is so natural but apparently it’s been a LOOOOOOOONG time you had a 24 hour party drinking next to half naked women and whatever happening could excite you .. i suggest you stick to your masturbations addictions and analyzing on numbers ( how many times they have done it ) and let some of us  to watch something alternative and different .. finally it is madness and craziness and unexpected whatever , that’s great for me . 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You can watch nuns Serafima and Zhanna ( nuns on cameras ) and be happy than complaining ( as always .. ) because a girl is on cameras exactly as she is I believe in her personal life ..

As much as everyone criticizes what’s on screens , I don’t get and understand why you are watching and even more commenting on something that displeases you..  

Kimberly needs to get stuck in detox

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

She obviously has a drinking problem ... Can barely stand on her feet ...I think, as you say, she should go straight in rehab...

I guess you never had fun when you were young.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1