B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I guess you never had fun when you were young.

and thats the point really...not click bait, not a train wreck  just some pent up chicks having drunken fun    no need to analyze further .. just enjoy the titties flying and sexy lingerie that you don't have going on at your house    I think its just crazy fun ?

now I missed the last 5 hours  so I'm impressed they are still going   3 cheers for beers 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I had fun and you know what ?   I NEVER drank !  And I remembered EVERYTHING I did ... Didn't need alcohol to have fun ...   

ever had orange sunshine? hotdamn!!!!! that was fun😀

the "need" thing is bad/worrisome.

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

That ain't Fun" it's a gal with big issues hiding behind a bottle

I disagree with corvette in many things but actually now , he is right .. these are incidents when we are young , I can’t think that people here haven’t done similar  things , the repeat and the addiction is the bad thing and not that once in a while we loosen , let go and we become spoilt … it is just alcohol and Kimberly obviously wanted / wants to get drunk both days for her own reasons , I don’t judge her as long as she’s not disrespectful towards her fellow tenants .. I am sorry to say but ENOUGH of the PRECALCULATED behaviors in front of cameras , fixed camera positions and so many other things .. I like that we finally get craziness and just normal behavior under alcohol influence , I like that this girl doesn’t give a fuck what it is said about her or how she behaves , herself , her life , her exposure … but she’s not pretending or whatever .. and that’s more than super for my personal taste 😇

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You guys doesn't even know what a "drinking problem" really is so enough with that. 

Very very very nicely said … 😇🤗👏👏👏

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree with corvette in many things but actually now , he is right .. these are incidents when we are young , I can’t think that people here haven’t done similar  things , the repeat and the addiction is the bad thing and not that once in a while we loosen , let go and we become spoilt … it is just alcohol and Kimberly obviously wanted / wants to get drunk both days for her own reasons , I don’t judge her as long as she’s not disrespectful towards her fellow tenants .. I am sorry to say but ENOUGH of the PRECALCULATED behaviors in front of cameras , fixed camera positions and so many other things .. I like that we finally get craziness and just normal behavior under alcohol influence , I like that this girl doesn’t give a fuck what it is said about her or how she behaves , herself , her life , her exposure … but she’s not pretending or whatever .. and that’s more than super for my personal taste 😇

Just alcohol ??   She CAN'T get her hands off a glass or a bottle !!  She could have fun without the drinking !!  If you can't see she has a problem ... It is not just a fun thing !! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You guys doesn't even know what a "drinking problem" really is so enough with that. 

I was in charge of an alcohol facility.  Kimberly is out of control.  She drinks, the first thing off with the clothes, staggering, grabbing people making a total fool of herself.  Ends up unconscious. That isn't just having fun it's a woman who can't handle alcohol, unlike the others, and she should stay away from it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I see the gals giving, I guess that's Ant, money for bringing viewers to their apartment.  See that's how it works kids.  So don't be surprised when your fantasies don't play.  It's simple Clip bait.  Which is fine if they'd actually do something worth wathcing.

And to make one more comment , since the arrival of Serafima in this apartment , it is the very first time that B1 is chilly hot in the chat at the forum and above all , the success of this non stop party time it reflects on the continuous top cameras for nearly 24 hours now .. if these aren’t indications of a successful event and even more , what finally the viewers decide to watch , then I am sorry , but we are watching different things here ..