B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s better to do all crazy things while young , taste as many sins as possible , experience the most weird situations and then one day relax , chill and realize that you have done enough and use the knowledge and the wisdom / experience of what you have learnt rather than wondering in your middle forties or fifties and at times in middle sixties trying to taste what you have missed younger .. that’s why the best couples usually prove the ones that have done the most possible in their lives as individuals and they aren’t jealous or craving for lust or whatever 😊

I can't see how fucking your life up when young brings success later in life. The most successful people are and were pretty disciplined.

Kimberly is out of control. She can't handle booze and has never got to a party without passing out. That's  not enjoying life she escaping from something.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

I can't see how fucking your life up when young brings success later in life. The most successful people are and were pretty disciplined.

Kimberly is out of control. She can't handle booze and has never got to a party without passing out. That's  not enjoying life she escaping from something.

We judge her for nearly 2 months that we see her in our screens .. we need to judge her if we spend time face to face or see her for a long time in our screens in order to make conclusions .. I have done many many things in my life and I managed to stay disciplined , appreciate and respect .. I haven’t seen Kimberly creating , provoking or making any harm to anyone for as long as she’s with RLC .. I prefer to have around 10 Kimberlys than egomaniacs like Serafima for example ..